Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / Forum Problems?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Sep 2004 09:12
There is something I've noticed lately. When a person posts to a thread no matter if they've been here for a while or not the "Last Post" section of the main parts of each forum sometimes misreport who the last poster was. It will occasionally give you the second to last person that posted.

This other problem is one I've experience in the last week, but not before. When I attempt to go back and edit a post of mine it'll come up with a server error that says, "Unknown System Error. Sorry but I have to abort now. Please try again later." It comes in red letters and appears above the edit post text box. Does anyone else notice these things?
MikeS
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Sep 2004 09:50
Hmm, because you're a fairly new user, your posts have to be approved. So maybe when you go to edit posts, that somehow goofs it up.

The last post part of the forum acts goofy sometimes, not to big of a problem I suppose.

A book? I hate book. Book is stupid.
(Formerly known as Yellow)

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-22 16:22:47
Your offset time is: 2024-09-22 16:22:47