Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / KvB The batle is on!!!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Sep 2004 16:03 Edited at: 22nd Sep 2004 16:06

I was bored, saw these sights where you can "make your own kerry/bush" and had to have a low blow.

EDIT: lemme clean my title TYPO!!! (batle = battle), unless its irony with bush and.... bleh f*ck it.

AMD 64bit 3200+, Gigabyte GA-K8NS Pro motherboard, 512meg HYPER RAM, ATI Radeon 9600XT 128mb, 120GB Maxtor 7200RPM, nFinity Version 2
Teh Go0rfmeister
Years of Service
User Offline
do black ppl get to come?

Eric T
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Sep 2004 16:38 Edited at: 22nd Sep 2004 16:42
Quote: " do black ppl get to come?"

Okay, to prevent the next section of stupidity i shall explain the line "Greeners, don't bother".

Green party is a US party that basiclly consist's of Ralph Nader and a few other, well less knowledgeable people. Well, they throw them selves in the election, and nobody votes for them, and they never have a chance of winning. Thus the "Greeners shouldn't bother to come" as your vote is worth about the amount of toilet paper.

If you haven't guessed yet, i'm pretty much independant and do not vote.

Adult JOKE: WARNING, NOT FOR UNDER 18 WARNING

Props to carlin.

AMD 64bit 3200+, Gigabyte GA-K8NS Pro motherboard, 512meg HYPER RAM, ATI Radeon 9600XT 128mb, 120GB Maxtor 7200RPM, nFinity Version 2
Teh Go0rfmeister
Years of Service
User Offline
i was referring to black ppl as in those that couldnt vote last elections

Van B
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Sep 2004 17:40
The green party in the UK were more or less environmental activists, they'd moan about recycling and global warming etc etc, as for their actual political standpoint, besides the moaning I have no idea - I assume they're not the same in the US.

Van-B

Muhahahahaha.
Eric T
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Sep 2004 17:44
Well, in the US the green party is more leaned towards "Exploiting each other partys flaws". They are the fire starters as the rest of the partys just feed it by throwing in they're input.

Damokles
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Sep 2004 18:22
In Belgium, the green party was something like enviromental activists, but now every other party proposes also solutions against pollutions and so on, so they became a party in the center of our left and right. (Which is much more to the left than the american one)

But they have some voices, so they have something to say at the parlament.

- Mind the gap -
BatVink
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Sep 2004 19:14
Whilst labour are in power in the UK, do we get to vote in the US elections?

BatVink
http://biglaugh.co.uk/catalog AMD 3000+ Barton, 512Mb Ram, 120 Gig Drive space, GeForce 5200 FX 128 Mb, Asus A7N8X Mobo.
Terms & Conditions apply
OSX Using Happy Dude
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Sep 2004 21:07
Quote: "do we get to vote in the US elections?"

Unfortunately no - We would be the only people (probably), who would vote sensibly.

Come to the UK Convention on the 23rd & 24th of October
Ron Erickson
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Sep 2004 22:45
Quote: "i was referring to black ppl as in those that couldnt vote last elections"

That is complete crap.

EZrotate!
Tokamak Physics Wrapper!
Jeku
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Sep 2004 01:30 Edited at: 23rd Sep 2004 03:38
Quote: " i was referring to black ppl as in those that couldnt vote last elections"

Come again? Where did you hear this? Even non-Americans like myself know this to be utter nonsense.

Quote: "The green party in the UK were more or less environmental activists, they'd moan about recycling and global warming etc etc, as for their actual political standpoint, besides the moaning I have no idea"

That pretty much sums up the Canadian Green Party They won just one seat in Parliament during the federal election this year.

Ian T
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Sep 2004 01:32
Quote: " i was referring to black ppl as in those that couldnt vote last elections"

Did the pod people tell you that?

Quote: "Unfortunately no - We would be the only people (probably), who would vote sensibly."

Hey, it's not the American people who choose the candadites, is it? It's the bloody parties...

Of course, the USA is as collectively stupid as any other mass, so there ya go... it's not like I'm for mob rule.

[center]
"Humans are useless they can only give you questions."
Teh Go0rfmeister
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "The green party in the UK were more or less environmental activists, they'd moan about recycling and global warming etc etc, "

i dont see the point in green party's, well at least the name. once we overcome all this global wrming stuff, there wont be a place for them any more, and it'll be that party that solve the problem, so they'll be putting themselves out fo a job.

about the black ppl thing, well, from what i've heard from multiple sources is that in florida where jeb bush is someone or something, every minority who had a reason to hate bush were treated unfairly in the voting:

Quote: "Florida is today highly urbanized, with 90 percent of the population living in cities along the coasts and large numbers of people moving up from the heavily populated southern counties to central and northern Florida. The working class—made up of black, white and immigrant workers—is the predominant social force in Florida, as it is throughout the US.

Given the lack of popular support for George W. Bush's reactionary social policies, the Republicans were able to install him in the White House only through the suppression of votes. Republican officials, including President Bush's brother, Florida Governor Jeb Bush, and Secretary of State Katherine Harris—the millionaire heiress of a Florida citrus tycoon—used their control over the state apparatus to obstruct likely Democratic voters from casting their ballots, or having them counted. This culminated in the decision by the right-wing majority on the US Supreme Court to overturn a Florida high court ruling and stop a manual recount of votes.

"

that was just one source- all the others have been verbal :S ask a certain anonymous member of this forum... the first person to have told me about this voting discrimination thing was this forum user's anonymous relative.

Manticore Night
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Sep 2004 07:17
VOTE POT PARTY! I'm not sure if it's only in Canada but the pot party rocks! LEGALISE POT! *smokes up*. If you don't have a pot party vote BLOCK QUEBECOIS, VIVE LE QUEBEC, LIBRE!

It's amazing how much TV has raised us. (Bart Simpson)
Dave J
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Sep 2004 08:49 Edited at: 23rd Sep 2004 08:49
Quote: "[quote]i was referring to black ppl as in those that couldnt vote last elections"

Come again? Where did you hear this? Even non-Americans like myself know this to be utter nonsense.[/quote]

I saw it on Farenheight 911... so it's gotta be true, right?

"Computers are useless they can only give you answers."
Ian T
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Sep 2004 09:41
Good call...

[center]
"Humans are useless they can only give you questions."
BearCDPOLD
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Sep 2004 11:21
teehee
That's a great picture.

...........Maybe we should try a monarchy for a while?

I'll be so glad next election when I can vote. This is gonna be an interesting next four years........

Crazy Donut Productions, Current Project: Project Starbuks
Sony stole our name!
Ilya
Years of Service
User Offline
Peter H
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Sep 2004 12:24 Edited at: 23rd Sep 2004 12:25
wow you sure are good at making ugly stuff

[edit] but it looks more like kerry...

"We make the worst games in the universe."