Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Saving Data (variable, array)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Ok I need some insight or links on saving data. I'm so close yet so far away =) Ive been working with the save/load array, and also open/read/write. If you could show me a few code snipets that would be wonderful =).

"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources"
-Albert Einstein
indi
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Sep 2004 18:00
saving array data is a pretty straight forward process.

make sure tho that what you save is read in the same way or nightmares will befall you.

writing a string is pretty basic as well

you can also read and write bytes but ill let you explore that, otherwise you wont learn stuff and thats detrimental to your creative process.

If no-one gives your an answer to a question you have asked, consider:- Is your question clear.- Did you ask nicely.- Are you showing any effort to solve the problem yourself
Lucid
Years of Service
User Offline
Thank you very, very much. It was simple mistakes =) As for hendering my creative process, I couldn't agree more. I had explored the internal Help files for a couple days, however, it wasn't quite working So I needed some help. Thanks again.

"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources"
-Albert Einstein
indi
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Sep 2004 18:34
cheers mate, enjoy.

If no-one gives your an answer to a question you have asked, consider:- Is your question clear.- Did you ask nicely.- Are you showing any effort to solve the problem yourself

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-23 00:21:13
Your offset time is: 2024-09-23 00:21:13