Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / ---------> Free music MP3's for your games!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Sep 2004 19:45
Okay, rather than post that I will write songs for people\'s games I am going to post that I have already made hundreds of songs, 41 of which are currently posted for anyone to use, the only condition, THAT YOU CREDIT ME somewhere in your program or readme for making them. I don\'t have a site for this yet so it\'s all posted under my computer site, all in good time ...

Here\'s the link: <a href="http://www.accelect.com/area13/cso">http://www.accelect.com/area13/cso</a>

Credit \"Cold Steel Odor\" if you use any of them, and maybe you don\'t want to use them you just want to grab a listen, go ahead. I\'ve been making music since 1993 but never anything too terribly serious, it\'s just something I like to do once in a while. If by chance you DO want something custom I MAY be able to write something special for you but I am very busy so don\'t count on it. You might also want to keep an eye on this area cause I may have a couple dozen more songs posted sooner or later. Feel free to post comments here cause there\'s no place to post them on the site. You can also email me here: cyberdigitalgothfreak@yahoo.com

Edit:
I have all of the \"masters\" for these songs so if you want a copy with some elements left out I can just mute channels and re-write the WAV. I can also create short loops of particular \"patterns\" if you prefer and can provide you with a utility to convert from MP3 to WAV. Just email your requests.

Enjoy!

AMD Athlon XP 2700 (2.17GHz @ 333FSB) 1GB DDR333 RAM & 256MB ATI Radeon 9600 & 2x120GB HDDs one EIDE 133 and one SATA 150 on Gigabyte 7VT600 with MS Windows XP Pro
Ilya
Years of Service
User Offline
Why'd you write edit if you didn't edit the post?

Torrey
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Sep 2004 06:20
This music great, thanks for providing! I know I'll be using it for sure.
BearCDPOLD
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Sep 2004 08:38
that's good stuff, what do you use?

Crazy Donut Productions, Current Project: Project Starbuks
Sony stole our name!
g 0 t H F r 3 a K
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Sep 2004 18:26
Okay, rather than post that I will write songs for people\'s games I am going to post that I have already made hundreds of songs, 41 of which are currently posted for anyone to use, the only condition, THAT YOU CREDIT ME somewhere in your program or readme for making them. I don\'t have a site for this yet so it\'s all posted under my computer site, all in good time ...

Here\'s the link: <http://www.accelect.com/area13/cso

Credit \'Cold Steel Odor\' if you use any of them, and maybe you don\'t want to use them you just want to grab a listen, go ahead. I\'ve been making music since 1993 but never anything too terribly serious, it\'s just something I like to do once in a while. If by chance you DO want something custom I MAY be able to write something special for you but I am very busy so don\'t count on it. You might also want to keep an eye on this area cause I may have a couple dozen more songs posted sooner or later. Feel free to post comments here cause there\'s no place to post them on the site. You can also email me here: cyberdigitalgothfreak@yahoo.com

I have all of the \'masters\' for these songs so if you want a copy with some elements left out I can just mute channels and re-write the WAV. I can also create short loops of particular \'patterns\' if you prefer and can provide you with a utility to convert from MP3 to WAV. Just email your requests.

Enjoy!

AMD Athlon XP 2700 (2.17GHz @ 333FSB) 1GB DDR333 RAM & 256MB ATI Radeon 9600 & 2x120GB HDDs one EIDE 133 and one SATA 150 on Gigabyte 7VT600 with MS Windows XP Pro
g 0 t H F r 3 a K
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Sep 2004 18:45
Ilya,
I did edit the post, but it didn't show as an edit for some reason (maybe because there were no posts). I've been having problems working this forum anyway

- - -
I guess I should have posted this in the first place, after all this IS a DEVELOPERS forum. All those tracks were composed in ModPlug Tracker. You can check it out here (let's see if I get the linking right this time, lol): http://www.modplug.com The best part about the ModPlug is that it's free. Check it out!

Aside from ModPlug I use Sound Forge (Sonic Foundry) http://mediasoftware.sonypictures.com/products/soundforgefamily.asp for sample editing and manipulation. I sometimes use a lot of DLL plugins to create effects. Most of the synth work you'll hear in the songs was actually recorded from my synthesizer keyboard, then edited in Sound Forge, then sampled into ModPlug. It's all fairly simple as long as you're not scared of programming, which I'm sure none of you are

With the synth I work both ways on the tracks, sometimes I'll write synth in ModPlug, then teach myself how to play it, while other times I play the synth while listening to the song and record what I play, clean up the recording nice and plug it in to the song.

Okay, thanx for the feedback guys. Hope that helps you adventerous types out a little. I'm getting back to work ...

Dave J
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Sep 2004 19:45
All posts by new users must be approved by a moderator before they appear. Because I hadn't approved your very first message your edit came out as a new post, seeing that you had basically posted the same thing twice, I decided to delete your first post and just leave the 'edited' message. Hence, you now only have one post that says it has been edited.

"Computers are useless they can only give you answers."
g 0 t H F r 3 a K
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Sep 2004 19:54
thanx Exeat, as you can see by my double post i am still learning.

i wanted to post something about coding. i do not know how many of you know about it but i use a program called UlreaEdit32. it is a really great text editor and i use it in *.dba files mostly for its syntax highlighting, column-mode editing and line numbers display. it only costs $35.oo right now and well worth the investment. you can check it out here: http://www.ultraedit.com this program is great because you can easily open and edit several files at a time. create rules in the wordfile.txt for dark basic syntax highlighting and all of a sudden your code is really easy to navigate. have fun!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-22 16:18:00
Your offset time is: 2024-09-22 16:18:00