Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

DLL Talk / Blue Gui - Checkbox - bug on Gadget Clicked() ?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Sep 2004 22:25
Here is the scenario...

Right-Click a check box, the click doesn't register in Gadget Clicked()

Click any other gadget, and the previously clicked Checkbox registers as the Gadget Clicked().

I haven't tried this with any other gadgets, it's just this one that's scuppered my popup panel!

BatVink
http://biglaugh.co.uk/catalog AMD 3000+ Barton, 512Mb Ram, 120 Gig Drive space, GeForce 5200 FX 128 Mb, Asus A7N8X Mobo.
Terms & Conditions apply
Rob K
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Sep 2004 19:53
Gadget Clicked() means "gadget left clicked".

You can use the messaging commands to deal with this kind of thing though.

BlueGUI:Windows UI Plugin - All the power of the windows interface in your DBPro games.
BatVink
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Sep 2004 20:46 Edited at: 24th Sep 2004 20:47
Cheers Rob, I'll look into it. I have right-click popup panels (not menus) and it's giving me a small amount of grief.

I have the right-click working, using Gadget under Mouse() and MouseClick(). The focus is still a bit whacky though. It thinks the gadget being clicked is the one you right-clicked, not the one yoyu actually clicked.
I hoped setting the active gadget to the popup panel would fix it, but it still remembered the last right-click.

If you know where I should be looking on MSDN, it would help. If not - don't worry about it, I'm sure I'll find it.

BatVink
http://biglaugh.co.uk/catalog AMD 3000+ Barton, 512Mb Ram, 120 Gig Drive space, GeForce 5200 FX 128 Mb, Asus A7N8X Mobo.
Terms & Conditions apply

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 03:45:22
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 03:45:22