Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / The legand of Okrio - Dragon_Slayer (RPG)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
The legand of Okrio - Dragon_Slayer (RPG)
Ok i'll try keep it short, not a online RPG just your basic RPG. Two quests are implemented at the moment. A total of three demo's will be released on this game. Demo v1.1 was complete 24th September should be up for download http://sd.purplecloud.net/RPG 2 screen shots on the site i have the download on geocities but ill upload it by next week or sumthin to the main site.

2nd demo to come will have options from building the town to organizing hunting parties aswell as trying to influence people to join your town.

3rd demo well this one is going to be a surprise but a crusial part in Okrio as this is where the Dragon_Slayer will be born.

So far the team.. well whats left of it are still willing to continue with the project. I shall not let it die . hehe, Any way feel free to post in the Okrio forums ask questions about programming etc... feel free to do wat you please. If you cannot get a copy of Okrio add me to msn ill send it and make sure you get it Sephiros8@hotmail.com

2 programmers left in the team so hopefully get it back up to 5 again.. i'll post sumthin up in request for team...

Damokles
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Sep 2004 05:31
hmmm, seems to be an interesting concept, but you should avoid spelling mistakes (especially in the title).

I know, I do some too, but a good polished game, shall not have those

- Mind the gap -
Cian Rice
Years of Service
User Offline
LOL
Quote: "legand of Oriko"

Looks very good from the two screenies I say, it prooves your not:
Quote: "I'm making a 133T RPG called U83R L3G3NDS, you can craft your character 2 ur liking and do waht ever u want."

I can't wait to see more.

Got anime?I do.
General Sephiro
Years of Service
User Offline
Just fixed problem about download'n the game. I cannot believe i made such a n00bish mistake >_<. Any way couple changes have been made im working on a small inventory system, next time i post will be after I have some shouupee in the game (Black bunnie-like creatures, mostly look like fluff balls).

Hopefully by end of month the game will have alot of new features, hmm this will be my first decent 3D game ^O^ so hopefully it wont be half bad.

(still hitting head of table for spelling mistake

Snipa Masta
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Sep 2004 02:24
Runs very jerky on my pc, the fog comes a bit too abruptly, and the fog covers the HUD! Add some textures and better looking trees and you're set.
gothboy 101
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Sep 2004 09:21 Edited at: 30th Sep 2004 09:21
snipa mastas right

www.dragonseige.tk
http://dragonseige.tk
General Sephiro
Years of Service
User Offline
Suggestions Anwsered:
Runs very jerky on my pc - problem has (hopefully) been fixed... seems to run fine when the one 3D tree was removed, also adding in feature to lower the Memory required but will give lower detail etc. Also noticed the house got a bit funky so it will be removed and a new house that takes less processing power to view will be add'd.

The fog comes a bit too abruptly & fog covers the HUD - Sorted
Now the fog is less dense and the HUD doesnt dissapear any more, also add'd a HP bar

Add some textures and better looking trees - hmm... ill add some more 2D trees to save memory but ill try make it look half decent . textures well... hmmm for later levels the ground textures shall be different im workin on small lake for partB after the second quest... Also going to include Breath bar, for swimming. ^o^

I'll upload the new advancements on the site when i get a couple more quests in the game.
All suggestions are helpful ^o^ ty

Benjamin
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Oct 2004 07:59
Hey snipa masta, what ya doing 'round these parts?

Peace sells

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 02:23:31
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 02:23:31