Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / Arrgh! I HATE MGI Video Wave 4!!!!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Sep 2004 14:09
For a while now whenever I try to launch certain DBPro games and some other games the game starts up, usually gets past all the logos, then it minimizes and windows asks me to install MGI Videowwave 4. I click ok and then it asks for the disk. I never in my life heard of MGI Videowave 4! I never bought it or downloaded it! For other games its okay because I just close it and bring back up the game, just an annoyance. But...for DBPro games, for some reason when I close the installer and go back to the game, it gives an error! EX: Image doesn't exist at line 64 or something like that. I just downloaded Grunt and that doesn't work because of the MGI thing. Neither does Monkey bowling or several other games. I tried to delete all traces of MGI off my comp but it wouldn't let me UNinstall it(it seemed to already be installed )! I deleted the folder and every thing named Videowave that I could find but the bug still happens! How do I fix it!!??

Am I an Idiot...or is everyone else just really smart?
i am foonman305
Ilya
Years of Service
User Offline
Format.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-22 18:31:56
Your offset time is: 2024-09-22 18:31:56