Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / anyone here a goth?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Sep 2004 04:09
i was reading a page about goths and their history. in the article it mentioned a lot of goths are programmers, so i was wondering how many people here are goths?

bitJericho
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Sep 2004 04:19
teh game wiz
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Sep 2004 05:09
hmm.. looks like i might be joining that thing to ban maddox mentioned a while ago i can see why they wanted to ban it

anyway, i guess after that any one who is a goth here probly wont mention it. o well.

Neofish
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Sep 2004 05:12
ive been told i was a goth, i had to tell them the difference between goths and me...

:: Pulse Board Forums :: Want Gmail? Email me ::
teh game wiz
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Sep 2004 05:14
Neofish
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Sep 2004 05:19 Edited at: 30th Sep 2004 05:19
i may be pale, but for diff reasons, i dont follow any of the stereo types listed by maddox, i have long hair, WOW!! that makes me a goth....

edit: altho i do know some

Killswitch
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Sep 2004 05:20
The worst comments from townies, typical conversation:

Why are you a Grunger?

*mumble*shut up*mumble*

Are you a goth?

I mean what the hell are they on.

Btw may be a little confusing for someone living outside the UK.

~It's a common mistake to make, the rules of the English langauge do not apply to insanity~
Ian T
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Sep 2004 05:21
You mean wear effete 'gothic' black clothing, lipstick and studded leather collars, recite Edgar Alen Poe while practicing 'ancient' occult rituals picked up at Stop & Shop, fill your favorites bar up with BSDM sites, scream at school teachers about the evil of their totalitarian fascist ways and oppresion of individuality, blackmail your parents regularly with transparent suicide threats and watch Donnie Darko ten times a day? Er... no.

Sorry, but I am totally with Maddox on this one.

[center]
"Humans are useless they can only give you questions."
1tg46
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Sep 2004 05:25 Edited at: 30th Sep 2004 05:28
Oh crap we all practically posted at the same time so I have to change how this message is to make sense with the conversation...then again... why bother. Oh well

1tg46 is my name coding is my game.
teh game wiz
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Sep 2004 05:27 Edited at: 30th Sep 2004 05:30
hmm... i dont think most people truely know what a goth is. not all goths dress in black, wear make up etc..

tbh i think people should get their facts right before crictising others.

check this out before posting might give you some TRUE info about goths

http://www.religioustolerance.org/goth.htm

edit: this would be a raven like post if i had more time, but o well.

1tg46
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Sep 2004 05:30
Their are a few goths in our school, they where long capes to all their classes and wear dark/black clothes all the time. Literally, I am not fibbing.

1tg46 is my name coding is my game.
teh game wiz
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Sep 2004 05:32
some goths do wear all black, but remember that not all goths do.

Neofish
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Sep 2004 05:34 Edited at: 30th Sep 2004 05:35
EDIT:

Quote: "Sorry, but I am totally with Maddox on this one."

yep me too

i forgot
Quote: "black clothing"
yeah i do that sometimes, but not 100% of the time

Dazzag
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Sep 2004 05:34
Listen to The sisters of mercy. Basically is like dipping your little toe into the Goth world, but the music is better. And you don't look like your sister if she overdid the makeup. And you don't have to be uber-moody. Only a bit moody. Tops.

Cheers

I am 99% probably lying in bed right now... so don't blame me for crappy typing
Damokles
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Sep 2004 05:36
when I was student, I had a goth in my class. I mated easily with him, I know he made many things to scare people off.

I found it funny, when he told to the girls "I'd lick to stick a blade in your chest and turn it slowly". I know he was not serious, but the girls believed him.

- Mind the gap -
Neofish
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Sep 2004 05:37
lol one will always believe someone who looks the part

Dazzag
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Sep 2004 05:39
Quote: ""I'd lick to stick a blade in your chest and turn it slowly". "
Not sure if "lick" or "like" is the more scary word in that sentence....

Heh, an old friend used to go a bit mad now and again. We knew he was just acting up, but another department at work really believed he was mad. For Xmas we got him a small axe for secret santa, and the other department made him hand it into the hotels reception at the Xmas party, just incase he lost it after a few drinks and caved someone's head in. Love it when people believe whispers. Good olde chinese whispers are the best too...

Cheers

Neofish
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Sep 2004 05:41
lol like this "N30F15H like cheese" > "N30Fish licks cheese" > "neofish licks bees" > "giant chiken = neo"

Dazzag
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Sep 2004 05:44 Edited at: 30th Sep 2004 05:44
Heh, yeah. Sometimes can be fun. A friend of mine phoned in feeling ill with the flu and some chest pains. By the time it got around the department, it had turned into his arms had gone numb and he was off to the doctor with severe chest pains. One step away from sympathy card to family there....

Out of interest, your sig mentions Gmail. I'm on Gmail, but how do you get the invites for other people? Can't see how you do it, although everyone else on gmail seems to have loads.

Cheers

Ilya
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: " Not sure if "lick" or "like" is the more scary word in that sentence...."

Lol

Dazzag
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Sep 2004 05:46
Wow, thats a pretty big vertical sig there mate. Even on my 1920x1200 display.

Cheers

Phaelax
DBPro Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Sep 2004 05:57
Quote: "i have long hair, WOW!! that makes me a goth"

they just asked me if i was skater.

Quote: "when I was student, I had a goth in my class. I mated easily with him"

what you do with other guys is your own personal business.

I've been labeled skater, goth, punk, vampire(oh the stories i have). yes, 80% of my clothes are black. yes i have a long black leather trench coat. yes i have many studs, spikes, chains. oh and the long hair. Does that make me goth? eh, probably. The problem is, there are many different types. I couldn't really be catagorized because i fit into so many types. sh*t, i've even been called a jock before. who else would get called a jock and goth? so what, i like to be fit and active. im no jock, just a goth that could kick your a@s, stick you in cement shoes and watch you swim with da fishys!

"eureka" - Archimedes
teh game wiz
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Sep 2004 05:57
*bangs head on desk* i take it no one here likes goths then?

Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Sep 2004 05:58
i'm a goth, but i very much doubt that i fit into any of the stereotypical goth outlines that seem to more of a fashion for american teens that i have noticed.

not saying they're not goths, but i believe they are a different speicies really. as there seem to be so many meanings of the word, i think it probably would make sense to clarify in what way i am one though.

i enjoy the gothic style of things, the culture and mytheism that surrounds them. what is amusing to me is the fact that being a gothic person is to be someone who is open to sit between the fence of good and evil (hense the symbolism of the Dragon and Gargoyle); another thing that seems to be lost is that it is constructed from Christianity not against it.

someone who is gothic, usually is someone darker by nature; but that doesn't mean self-loathing, or depression or other BS like that.
it's more like, your colder to things, not in an evil unfeeling way, just hmm... dunno how to explain it really.

i have a serious affinity for dragons, which are within the whole gothic style. something with is a beast and unruling striking pure fear and terror, but isn't actually evil.
there is something in the poetic justification of it all which is kinda cool

as for many Goths as coders. yeah i doubt so many, i know alot of them believe themselves intelligent and what-not; but can't say i've ever met a goth who was what i'd call any more intelligent than anyone else.

Neofish
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Sep 2004 05:59
there is nothing wrong with goths, but some of what maddox said was right, i know someone like that + trench coats rule

Phaelax
DBPro Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Sep 2004 06:04
Quote: "*bangs head on desk* i take it no one here likes goths then?"

no way, goth chicks are the hottest!

I agree on raven's viewpoint, minus the dragons. i never cared for the fantasy-like stuff like that. If i like any dragon stuff, its probably cause of ancient chinese culture. But i like gothic art, the renaissance period, the old cathedrals. and i'd consider myself aetheist, figure that one out.

"eureka" - Archimedes
Dazzag
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Sep 2004 06:06
Quote: "as for many Goths as coders. yeah i doubt so many"
Yeah, have to agree, unless things have totally changed in the last 10 years or so. Not a single programmer at my Uni (out of about 100 in the computer science department of my year) was an obvious goth. There were loads around, but they all seemed to do stuff like art, or theatre studies, or the type of course which would lead them to a life of burger king. Money and goths didn't seem to mix. Programmers on the other hand...

And trench coats have always been cool. But after blade came out I saw a bloke walking along in the *exact* same gear (even the boots and metal clasp type efforts). Put me off trench coats for a while that one. Complete tosser.

Cheers

IanG
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Sep 2004 06:09
i'm a rocker and i wear weird stuff, like trousers with millions of pockets

Used to be Phoenix Insane : PC Spec-AMD Athlon 2.0Ghz,GeForce FX5200 128mb,512MB of ram, Win XP Pro SP2 . Last reformat: 17/09/2004
Damokles
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Sep 2004 06:11
Quote: "Not sure if "lick" or "like" is the more scary word in that sentence"

Yeah, thanks for pointing at my typos

Quote: "like gothic art, the renaissance period"

I thought renaissance was after the gothic period.
Whatever, I like the gothic architecture, very impressing, somptuous. I'm glad that I live in an area with such buildings around

- Mind the gap -
teh game wiz
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Sep 2004 06:13 Edited at: 30th Sep 2004 06:18
heh. i always thought raven was a goth.

@raven: so, your trying to say im not smart.

@Phaelax: yep goth chicks are VERY hot. im going out with one now

i also agree on ravens view. im not a stereo type goth that most people seam to think all goths are.
i like to think that im not the same as everyone else as well, i believe im better of not following the crowd

edit: o yea. for those of you who think marilyn mansion is a goth. your wrong. marilyn mansion is a satanist

Neofish
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Sep 2004 06:18
btw when talking about the Gothic period and art, ur meant to have a capital G

*stops being critical*
Quote: "I like the gothic architecture"

i agree

Ilya
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "Wow, thats a pretty big vertical sig there mate. Even on my 1920x1200 display."

It's centered.

Neofish
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Sep 2004 07:05
vertical is up and down, ur sig is tall...

Dazzag
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Sep 2004 07:06
What do you mean? I get the Ilya blue logo, and the big nose below it. On a wide display (1600 at the minute, but 1920 on laptop) it gives a massive amount of space either side.

Cheers

Ian T
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Sep 2004 07:27
Quote: "tbh i think people should get their facts right before crictising others.
"

As Maddox makes quite clear, there is no clear-cut definition of goth. All in all the whole 'goth movement' is nothing but a trend of people who get a little taste of life, don't like it and go into denial in the absolute stupidest way possible. The core of the problem is in the schools and the parents, but, really-- at least your classic geeks were obsessed with something that made sense and got a lot of them somewhere in life.

[center]
DrakeX
Years of Service
User Offline
there aren't many goths in my school, but all the goths that there are are the worthless, suicidal, devil-worshipping kind. ok i guess that makes them more satanits than goths.

whoever thinks goth girls are hot... umm? yeah, the artificial-looking black hair, powdered white face, eternally bland expression, and black clothes is a real turn-on........ no.

i still love you, judas
Ian T
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Sep 2004 07:29
The black clothing against pasty skin always made me a bit queasy

[center]
bitJericho
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Sep 2004 07:34
from religous tolerance
Quote: "because "Goth" means different things to each follower"

people, it's just a title. Find a more accurate description for yourselves if you must. I agree with Maddox completely. Anyone who labels themselves as goth have no hidden or profound meaning in my eyes. Just another normal Joe calling himself something that would lead me to believe they wear dark clothing and white makeup.

Quote: ""A lot of people turn to the Gothic subculture after having a hard time in school, feeling alienated, and looking for a way to express themselves that mirrors those feelings. Others find the scene through literature, still others want to be shocking, and some people just find black clothing slimming." "

Sorry, I think that's completely off. Sounds to me like they want to belong to another clique, one that they can fit into easily by simply wearing the clothes.

Sorry this isn't a bashing from me by any means. I could care less what you want to call yourself.

GothOtaku
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Sep 2004 13:29
I dunno. Yes, I'd be labeled Goth (black's my favorite color, I have all the major goth rock artists of the '80s on vinyl, I was in a gothic rock band, Poe and Lovecraft are my favorite authors, etc. etc.) but I wouldn't think that many are programmers. But then again the only "real" Goths I know around me are either biology or IT majors and all the rest are liberal arts majors (these are the one's who wear eyeshadow all the time but don't know who Peter Murphy was).
Eric T
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Sep 2004 13:47
Not goth, listen to "Goth bands" as some call them (Cradle of Filth ect..). Most of my friends we're "Goth".

The reason i put Quotation marks around goth is because as it's been said before, there is no real definition of goth. Its really a false definition that we think of thats been just pressed as "gothic".

Quote: "I propose that we build a giant cannon, gather up all the gothics, pack them into the cannon, and launch them into a brick wall. SLAM. No more gothics. Maybe then they'd have a reason to be depressed. That is, if any of them lived. They're all so pale and weak that a mere launch into a brick wall might finish them off."

He stole that bit from Carlin, actually I noticed maddox steals alot of material. Still funny, but he steals material.

AMD 64bit 3200+, Gigabyte GA-K8NS Pro motherboard, 512meg HYPER RAM, ATI Radeon 9600XT 128mb, 120GB Maxtor 7200RPM, nFinity Version 2
Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Sep 2004 14:08
Quote: "I agree on raven's viewpoint, minus the dragons. i never cared for the fantasy-like stuff like that."

Dragons and Gargoyles are important roles within the architectual design; Goyles are for fallen souls, who are often placed on buildings to show that god will punish those who do wrong.
The Dragons are really just a british thing born from the Welsh, and are shown as a power symbol.

Quote: "o yea. for those of you who think marilyn mansion is a goth. your wrong. marilyn mansion is a satanist"

I believe he said it in an interview before that actually the whole 'Goth' image was inspired by KISS. Think about it, his nitché markets now believe they're just for them;
personally i see them as a heavy rock band, nothing more.

I mean you don't head Slipnot being called a bunch of Chain-Saw Maniacs do you? but that's how the dress.

Quote: "As Maddox makes quite clear, there is no clear-cut definition of goth. All in all the whole 'goth movement' is nothing but a trend of people who get a little taste of life, don't like it and go into denial in the absolute stupidest way possible."

That doesn't make them Gothic, it makes them Teen Anxst. Putting on face paint, a frilly dress and saying your an individual by taking on the stereotypical american label of a Goth does not in any way shape or form actually mean that is what you really are.

Look at Wicca and Paegans in the US, they've been reduced to simply labels for evil people because of how the Church state-side sees them.
While this makes the label valid for the United States, there *ARE* countries outside of there you know who have had these brands of people longer.

Paegans and Wiccans are not evil people, they're not suppose to perform satanic rituals, they do not sacrifice people, they do not go around dressed like goats or death.

Paegans do use a pentagram for things, but it depends on the fashion in which you draw it and place candles in it which would cause certain things to happen. the 5 points stand for pretty bog-standard things iirc; Luck, Love, Revenge, Health and Wealth if i'm remembering right.

Wiccans are nothing by Herbalists, or Apothecaries. Doctors are the modern day equivilant.

But within the american culture you have your set views of these people and thus this becomes the *only* view you can see. What makes this all worse is that the internet allows much easier spreading of what quite frankly is pure ignorance to things which were neither born from your country nor really have anything to do with the crap that goes on there.

Quote: "there aren't many goths in my school, but all the goths that there are are the worthless, suicidal, devil-worshipping kind. ok i guess that makes them more satanits than goths."

Exactly, but the label is the same according to the Church in america. Basically anyone who turns thier back on a factional teaching of the bible is a Heretic/Satanist; this isn't helped for those who are true Gothics because for each one you have 9 other stupid morons who believe it is exactly what the commercialism version says it is.

As I said before Goth is born from Christianity itself. It was designed to put the fear of god into people before the creation of Hell by the Catholics. (before that it was just purgatory, and before that it was a case of just not being allowed into heaven and eternal life period)

Gothics are seen as those who work on that thin blue line between good and evil. It lead a rise to the Paladine Knights and the Tau Knights. While normal fighters would need such'n'such days of pray to repent for thier sins, a knight from the Gothic following doesn't have to; becuase he accepted the fact he would never reach heaven, or rather they wouldn't be allowed to mingle with everyone else.

Quote: "people, it's just a title. Find a more accurate description for yourselves if you must. I agree with Maddox completely. Anyone who labels themselves as goth have no hidden or profound meaning in my eyes. Just another normal Joe calling himself something that would lead me to believe they wear dark clothing and white makeup."

Unfortunately that is exactly what it is to alot of people isn't it.
if america says something, it is a case of that is essentially true.
this is why alot of people who come from long lines of the things that americans label, deem bad and then have thier teen culture show in the poor light just quite frankly hate about the country.

if it isn't enough to go to other countries and demand they act like america, they also have to take thier meaning for things.
Paegans are seen as almost like the ultimate evil religion, which i have no doubt the american version might be; but it was born in england against (not with) the druid cult. It isn't evil in anyway, it is simply what was believed in before the Romans brought us 'Christianity' the 'true' religion.

sorry, but just because the word means one thing to the american public does NOT mean it is the ONLY meaning.

for gods sake, to you people a Faggot is someone who is gay, which is just amazing... because to me a Fag is a Cigerette and a Faggot is a form of meatloaf.
to me neither words are cussive or bad; but if i were to sit there and talk about them in a forum i would have ALOT of american sitting there bitching at me about cussing and being abusive.
don't tell me i won't because it HAS happened quite a number of times before.

what truely pisses me off about these american goths is the fact that they are possibly some of the most close minded people i've ever met. if that's what they believe the Gothic culture is about, then they might as well call themselves what they really are...

Manic Depressive Satanic Clowns; individualism through copying everyone else, yeah that makes PERFECT sense doesn't it?

Dave J
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Sep 2004 14:53
Quote: "Out of interest, your sig mentions Gmail. I'm on Gmail, but how do you get the invites for other people? Can't see how you do it, although everyone else on gmail seems to have loads."

Gmail just gives you invites randomly, there doesn't seem to be any pattern to it at all, you'll know you have invites when there's a little message above your inbox that says: "You have # Gmail invitations. Invite a friend to join Gmail!". However, if you're a new Gmail user then you probably won't get any invites for a while.

"Computers are useless they can only give you answers."
Wiggett
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Sep 2004 16:59
haha i love that the secon dpost in this thread was for a link to maddox, damn he is funny, and that mothers against maddox is also funny, some mother complaining about her son reading it cause she was too much of a silly cow to watch what her children were doing, i mean come on if you're gonna go ape over what they are looking at maybe you should try supervision :/ but anyway nothing the man says should be taken quite so seriously, its all just funny crap he puts up, and i love it, doesnt mean I'm gonna go kill myself cause of goths and the worl dsucking:/ but i love the webcam wh... err person and the post on goths was actually really funny, it shows how many people who think they are goth know nothing about what being goth is ahh hillarity.

Phaelax
DBPro Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Sep 2004 17:36
Quote: "They're all so pale and weak "

wanna come over here and test that theory?

Quote: "marilyn mansion is a satanist"

actually, he went to a christian school if i remember, and claims to be christian.

Quote: "I thought renaissance was after the gothic period."

guess I stated that kinda wrong. I meant that I like both, and they sometimes can tie in together.

Quote: "All in all the whole 'goth movement' is nothing but a trend of people who get a little taste of life"

goth movement?

"eureka" - Archimedes
Grim_Reaper
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Sep 2004 18:40 Edited at: 30th Sep 2004 18:43
I'm nowhere NEAR a goth but I am friends with a lot of them, and I can't recall any of them ever threatening to kill themselves or anyone else and they are usually very nice people, they just look different. "Goth" is nothing but a trend now just like every other "group". Maddox is damn funny I'll give him that but he's also an idiot if he thinks that all "goths" are like that.

Quote: "You mean wear effete 'gothic' black clothing, lipstick and studded leather collars, recite Edgar Alen Poe while practicing 'ancient' occult rituals picked up at Stop & Shop, fill your favorites bar up with BSDM sites, scream at school teachers about the evil of their totalitarian fascist ways and oppresion of individuality, blackmail your parents regularly with transparent suicide threats and watch Donnie Darko ten times a day? Er... no."

I agree that its pretty stupid to be like that...but...Donnie Darko? lol, that's nowhere near a Gothic movie, that's more of a psychological thriller mixed with a comedy. Most of the goths I know watch "The Crow" or Bram Stoker's "Dracula" a lot.

My 2 cents

Aaron

Aaron Frensley -- Composer
Van B
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Sep 2004 19:35 Edited at: 30th Sep 2004 19:38
Hehe, I find it ironic how these kids try to discover an identity for themselves, outside of the norm - then they all look the bloomin same!

If you ask me people should be more concearned with their own opinions and ideas than how they should look this term. When it becomes a fashion statement, that's when anything like Gothism looses it's power - like I pass this goth everyday on my way back from work - and he's always wearing the same thing, same shirt - same trousers, same long black coat. What a tube - does he think that gives any impression other than 'huffy student who can't afford clothes'.

I consider myself a dissident, I tend not to follow the news too closely, well not the media at least - and I've never really felt inclined to make myself look different or more individual. I think most people are like that though, individuals, when you see 5 goths standing together - there's nothing individual or remotely interesting about them, the reactions they might get from pensioners at the bus stop are void with most people. So take out those zombi-eye contact lenses and stop wearing rubber vests because they're simply rediculous, get an opinion boy!.

I would'nt know if Gothism is something inherent with programmers, I mean there was a survey a few months ago that revealed that over half professional coders smoke weed - so by that measure, if your not a weed smoking goth virgin, your probably not a coder . The only pro-coder I know is as clean-cut as they come, does'nt even drink.

Van-B
P.S. Marilyn is a goth, he's the uber-goth - the numberplate on his car say's GOTH POWER, he's nothing to do with satanism, he's apparantly one of the nicest people you could ever meet.

Muhahahahaha.
Trowbee
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Sep 2004 20:06
Quote: "don't know who Peter Murphy was"

My uncle is (called) Peter Murphy.
Random fact for the day.
GothOtaku
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Sep 2004 23:49
Quote: "P.S. Marilyn is a goth, he's the uber-goth - the numberplate on his car say's GOTH POWER, he's nothing to do with satanism, he's apparantly one of the nicest people you could ever meet."

Actually, his music isn't very gothic in the least. Fashion wise, maybe, but most Goths won't consider him "Goth". Also, he is an ordained minister for the Church of Satan although he seems to have stopped doing much with them.
Van B
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Oct 2004 00:17
It depends, I mean what is Goth music, Murderdolls? (bleagh), Evenescence? (bleagh), personally I think goths would like a lot of bands, like KoRn, SlipKnot, Queens of the Stoneage, Rammstein, NIN, plus the more traditional gothic style bands. I think Tool must be a fairly goth band - the Brothers Quay video was very gothic, cool though.

Van-B

Muhahahahaha.
Teh Go0rfmeister
Years of Service
User Offline
eurgh i hate goths... so depressing. i kno this friend of a friend whos a goth, he manages to commit suicide every night. and this friend who through him i kno the goth is always going on about becoming one (even though he's never worn black) he just gets more depressing to hang round him everytime i do.

eurgh... goths. they're contagious, cos the fact is that im really depressed, and im depressed because they are.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-22 18:36:03
Your offset time is: 2024-09-22 18:36:03