Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / [LOCKED] this engine will learn you more about strings and how to manipulated them!(for begginers)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Oct 2004 00:19
hi

here is the engine (i have only tested it in DBCLASSIC) :

if you wanna learn something you need to read the instructions(the instructions is in the engine)

please give me some comments about what you think and if the engine have helped you and if you think that i should put it in the codebase.

The Nerd

i make games, i play games... But the fun thing is that i like to make them more than play them....
The Nerd
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Oct 2004 01:33
please come whit comments

i make games, i play games... But the fun thing is that i like to make them more than play them....
Cian Rice
Years of Service
User Offline
This engine will learn don't you mean teach?
That's one thing that will take away, if you can't get the title right, how do beginners know that you actually know what you're talking about?
But, it looks goood.

Got anime?I do.
The Nerd
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Oct 2004 01:49
oh i will change the title

The Nerd
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Oct 2004 01:50
NO i cant change the title!

Cian Rice
Years of Service
User Offline
You're right you can't. You should think about what you're righting.

Got anime?I do.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-23 01:18:27
Your offset time is: 2024-09-23 01:18:27