Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Having problems with the DBPro editor.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Oct 2004 23:39
Hi Ya'll I'm having some nasty problems, almost every time I load up DBPro my keyboard goes nuts.
For example I'll just be typing away minding my own business when for some stupid reason it just stops printing what I'm typing or it writes over somthing else I've typed, or when I try to cut and paste somthing it just won't do anything.
So basicly I'm wanting to know how to fix this, is it something wrong with DBPro or is my computer just screwed up?

Thanks to anyone who helps.

Takes 1 2 no 1
the_winch
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Oct 2004 01:00
It's a problem with the function folding. As long as you don't fold any of the functions the text should show up.

Or you could try one of the less buggy alternative editors. I use blueIDE http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=21465&b=8 but there are a few others to choose from.

it's cool to hate
CrAzKiDd55
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Oct 2004 03:43
try reinstalling your keyboard drivers or just roll 'em back
Spaceman Spiff
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Oct 2004 09:19
OK thanks fo responding I've used every word processor program I have and they all work fine so I don't think it's my keyboard.

I guess I'll try out that Blue IDE thingy thanks for the all the help guys.

Takes 1 2 no 1

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-23 02:30:18
Your offset time is: 2024-09-23 02:30:18