Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / Dogwaffle animations

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Oct 2004 17:50
ok i made the coolest animation of a robot dancing, how do i exprot it to a format that is viewable? The only saves i can do is bmp an dtga, tga isn't readable on my pc and bmp isn't animated, i tried the export button too but that just gives me some wierdo options that have nothing to do with exporting my animation, and the animation saves in dwa format, which i assume is the format of dog waffle. anyone used animation in this before, helllllp. i wanna send this to my ex girlfriend.

spooky
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Oct 2004 23:37
Do you have paintshop pro?

Export all the frames in BMP format, then load up animation shop that comes free with paintshop pro, and use the animation wizard to makes an animated gif.

Boo!
Wiggett
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Oct 2004 09:39
yeah i could but there are 30 frames, and i dont have psp, i could see if i still have ms gif animator, but i wanted to know if anyone has made an anim on dogwaffle

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-22 18:39:48
Your offset time is: 2024-09-22 18:39:48