Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / The Final Squad

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Me and my team are working on a game in db\c++ for 7 months already. We think it is ready for alpha. This game is coming out hopefully somewhere around January 20th. The story is as follows:

2020 - You are part of anti-terrorist team. A scientist, hoping to stop world famine and disease with his invention, get assasinated by terrorists. Your first mission is to find the sniper that murdered the scientist and kill him.

2021 - After extensive DNA research, the CSI labratories determine the sniper's ancestors. You mission now is to go back in time and kill his ancestors.

1873 - You are sent to find one of the ancestors at a picnic. Unfortunately, a timing error uccurs and you acctually find the scientist at a military fort. However, orders are orders.

1911 - The second ancestor you must kill is the owner of a warehouse. The only detail that your bosses missed wast that the warehouse was used by the military. But again, orders are orders.

1950 - The last ancestor you must kill is in a SWAT training building which is, unfortunately for you, using an extensive array of weapons you know you will have to dodge.

2020 - You have returned to the future. But, the terrain you see is charred black. And the sky is gray. The radioactivity counter on your suit goes crazy. That last scientist stoped a nuclear war from uccuring.

I could tell you more, but I will spoil the suprise(s) at the end.

And....
I need to upload:
- a 150mb trailer
- the demo
- screen shot
tell me how plz

"think about the risk of victory: life is short and so is glory... but death is forever..."
The dude guy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Oct 2004 08:21
Sounds cool!

Can't wait 'till January!

Here's my forums www.andrewtamalunas.proboards28.com . Please join!
Jeku
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Oct 2004 08:28
Quote: "tell me how plz"

You'll need to find a webhost that can store a large amount. I'd recommend using Lunarpages http://www.lunarpages.com/ as they are both reputable and affordable.

--[Gang Wars of New Canada]-- TGC Compo Game --

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 02:19:17
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 02:19:17