Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / Stop advertising your hosting services

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Oct 2004 13:46
Since Jimmy has shut down DBspot you are all so quick to advertise your crappy hosting services that you forget that dbspot was FREE.
I can't believe the number of greedy asses that suddenly pop in and try to pry their business's on us. WE DON'T WANT YOUR SERVICES, SO STOP ADVERTISING THEM. If we needed hosting we would type 'google.com' in the address bar.

I don't know about you guys, but i'm getting sick of 4 new posts a day trying to advertise their stupid plans.

I'll say it again, NO ONE CARES.

You never know what's in your closet until you take a look.
cybernetic wraith
Years of Service
User Offline
here here!
Jimmy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Oct 2004 13:56
Yeah, what a bunch of losers. If only that dbspot idiot didn't shut down his hosting.

Remember, Jimmy still loves you.
Lynx
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Oct 2004 13:58
I second that jimmy.

You never know what's in your closet until you take a look.
Eric T
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Oct 2004 13:59
Yeah he's a real idiot. I should pwn him.

AMD 64bit 3200+, Gigabyte GA-K8NS Pro motherboard, 512meg HYPER RAM, ATI Radeon 9600XT 128mb, 120GB Maxtor 7200RPM, nFinity Version 2
Shock
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Oct 2004 02:16
I'm willing to offer free hosting to those who contact me (by msnm at jasrowuk@hotmail.com).

I can't offer too much (around 30 megs space and 2 gigs bandwidth or so, and full cpanel, php, mysql), but it's still good for a start on your website.

I would ask that you could put a link on your site to my newest project, the Expert Discussion, or maybe just help me spread the word around a bit.

You could either use your own domain name, or something like you.hosted.expertdiscussion.com (ugly I know).

Please add me to your msnm and then ask me next time I pop online

::Random jibberish goes here::
Teh Go0rfmeister
Years of Service
User Offline
for anyone who was in the middle of constructing their website, i'll let them use my server, i'll let you have unlimmitted space (in hope that you wont fill my hdd's) but you'll have restricted bandwidth- hence why im telling people who's websites are under construction- since they dont have any visitors anyway.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-22 18:22:25
Your offset time is: 2024-09-22 18:22:25