Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / Player Worlds

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Oct 2004 14:56 Edited at: 10th Oct 2004 14:58
Hello^^ I was wondering if anyone knows where I can download a copy of Player Worlds, a MMORPG creation system. The link that I found no longer works ([href]www.playerworlds.com[/href]). I found the program on [href]www.onrpg.com[/href], a site with tons of free MMOs. There is a whole section about it, with lots of games that have been made with it that are still active. It does not have the most sophisticated graphics, but works like a charm! Any help is very appreciated!

P.S. If one is not available, I dont even care about a site. If someone just has a copy of it they wouldnt mind emailing to me, that would be so great! thanks you^^

EDIT: I know that most MMOs require massive servers and budgets, but most of the people who maintan PW games say that just a high bandwidth DSL or Cable connection can hold about 400+ players at once.

"What is a game if not illusions stacked upon illusions?"
Wiggett
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Oct 2004 15:01
did you try a google search?

flibX0r
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Oct 2004 15:36
Yarr, google be ye friend

How to use it:
http://www.onrpg.com/contentid-3.html

Downloady of client/server system:
http://www.fileplanet.com/files/130000/134816.shtml

Don't be so slack

Current Project: Cube3 Arena (TGC Compo Entry)
Sir Spaghetti Code
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Oct 2004 17:02
Damn, maybe I am an idiot, but I did not find those. Maybe I need to take some classes on how to use a search engine at the local community college.

And I tried Fileplanet and came up with squat. I swear! I did try these /sniff

"What is a game if not illusions stacked upon illusions?"

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-22 18:30:03
Your offset time is: 2024-09-22 18:30:03