Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / Hero Quest expansions

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Oct 2004 12:53 Edited at: 11th Oct 2004 19:53
Hellllllz yes biznitches my package from interstate arrived today! The silly post office people left the small box under teh doormat, seeing as my front yard is only 1.5meters from door to footpath (townhouse) it was in plain view of anyone who walks past, we've had thigns taken from our front porch before too they're supposed to take it back to the local P.O. if you don't answer the door. (not that i heard a knock). Anyway the good news is I now have kellar's keep and return of the witch lord! Can't wait to pop it out on wednesday or friday and havea a campaign up and happenin, but for now expect mroe work by me on story etc for the hq game, and for pete's sake people check out the hq thread last apge, i took down teh pictures and just href'd em so you modemers don't crack a teary but i have a website sorta, so check out the updates and give comments where due pleassssse.

Wiggett
Years of Service
User Offline
Ian T
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Oct 2004 02:35
Cool.

What, exactly, is it?

"Did you just call my girlfriend a cow?"
Neofish
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Oct 2004 02:39
Isn't a game he's making? It's not easy to understand the language in the posts Anywho, since I love Syndicate, what exactly is Syndicate: Remastered? and can I have it?

:: Pulse Board Forums :: Want Gmail? Email me ::
Wiggett
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Oct 2004 11:22
yes you can have it, onc eits done, van -b an di were working on it befor ei lost my internet, it's been on hold for a while seing as i lost all the stuff when i had to format, but thanks to msn spewing back a whole load of emails i got the main code back from a van b email, now i just gotta see if i made a cd of the sprites etc. btu for now i wanna concentrate on heroquest, and after we get some of that working i may release a playable demo of what we had made so far, just a bunch of red head guys following your mouse clicks. nothing great yet, but in my sig i photoshopped stuff. the building is getting its stuff ruined.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-22 20:20:57
Your offset time is: 2024-09-22 20:20:57