Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Please help fix my snow particles.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Oct 2004 16:27
ok.. i'm trying to make snow particle based precipitation of some kind but i can't figure out how to get everthing set properly so i'm not left with a square of tiny hard to find/see snow somewhere in my world and not behaving at all like i want. sorry for long-windedness.

code i was working on was only a couple of lines and i've started it over so no code to post.. so .. i was wondering if someone would give me a crash course explanation of snow type particles usage. it would be greatly appreciated thanks. sorry if this has been asked recently. i've been looking.

~fades
x1b
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Oct 2004 21:29 Edited at: 11th Oct 2004 21:30
DarkBASIC Pro or Classic ? And there is a usage if you click Help | Index and type "Snow" which will bring you right to "Make Snow Particles". Should look like -
Example:
View Showcase Example
View Usage Example

With links.

Or you could scroll down on this forum for my post about snow particles and Moderator David T's advice given to me. I posted some come based on his advice.

example:

You will have to play with these settings to best fit your needs

- This message is made of 100% recycled bits and bytes
Dodo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Oct 2004 03:46
search on the codebase for "snow" - http://www.thegamecreators.com/?m=codebase_search&global=true&ca=&la=&ma=25&te=snow&sc=summary&p=

Part of solving the problem is actually noticing that the problem is there in the first place

anomer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Oct 2004 18:08
it was pro and ty all it's working now .

~fades

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-23 02:32:47
Your offset time is: 2024-09-23 02:32:47