Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / WHAT IF... People used DB or DBPro to make Viruses?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jan 2003 20:43
Yeah toad that's the meanest virus I've ever seen! Beware of the message within!

Yskonyn -
"It's better to wish down here you were up, then to wish up there you were down."
"The ONLY time you have too much fuel on board is when you are on fire."
BlackRat
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jan 2003 21:17
LOL!...

well.. most of the people who use DarkBASIC hang around in the online community, and i dont think ANY of us are really into making viruses.

However, i could be wrong, and the people who dont come on here to use it mike make a virus with it. I personally think some brainy person could use it to make some kinda hardcore, machine wrecking virus - although, i know i couldnt

" If you build it they will come, so get your bottom over to: http://www.db-pro.co.uk "
Kangaroo2
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jan 2003 21:26
Yesh on the old Dos/Win 3.1 machines I used to edit the autoexec.bat to display a stupid message and wait for a key press Man I used to be bored when I was young

* If the apocalypse comes, email me *
Van B
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jan 2003 11:59
At this place I used to work, one of the guys decided to annoy someone with their MS Word dictionary. Everytime he would write a letter and put his name, it would autofill it with 'David Carnihan is a p****'.

Van-B
Madehra
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jan 2003 16:55
LOL, thats mean
Kangaroo2
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jan 2003 20:43
roflmao now why didn't I think of that? HIIIIIIgh quality! MAN I wish I worked in an office again JUST to do that!

* If the apocalypse comes, email me *

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 08:40:20
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 08:40:20