Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
hi, i have been working on DB for about three weeks and have been working in an old c++ program (called Turbo C) for about a year so i know the basics of programming. im pretty much still a n00b though i was wondering if anyone knew how i would make a chat box which is movable like a window. also i was wondering if there was anyway to use either html or something else to make windows like this.
MrTAToad
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jan 2003 06:11
Not easily - the problem with windows is that it messes up the screen (because you can't call a VSYNC), and thus you have to make sure it can't be moved.

If you want a 'proper' window, it will be a pain...

Good news everyone! I really am THAT good...
http://www.nickk.nildram.co.uk/ for great plug-ins - oh my, yes!
OfHate
Years of Service
User Offline
also, how can i place text on just an object specifically. im thinking ill just make some plains than texture them and that will act as the chat box
Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jan 2003 18:09

i think thats about right - but my brain is kinda still working on something else so might need a lil tweaking hehee

Anata aru kowagaru no watashi!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 09:42:53
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 09:42:53