Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / for all of those who are about to give up (words of encouragement)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Oct 2004 13:41
i just finished my very first 3d game. of course, i took one of the examples and changed it, but there were times where something gives an error, and you cant figure out what, and those are many. but the trick is to not make it harder than it is. because trust me, and many other people here, that when you figure it out, and you complete it, it is oe of the greatest feelings in the world.
Karl Lopez
Years of Service
User Offline
Good for you! haxorphreak!

Where is the 99th Galaxy?
www.freewebs.com/the_99th_galaxy
Mason
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Oct 2004 15:37
I agree, very much so. Its just like a sport (uhh well kinda), you have to practice in order to get better. The more you practice the more advanced you get and the funner programming becomes. Keep it up Haxor!

<-Mason->

-D-B-G- (Dark Basic Gamers)
The Wendigo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Oct 2004 19:08 Edited at: 28th Oct 2004 19:09
It's the best feeling in the world (I guess... I'm numb! ), and it is a stepping stone to making you that much better at it. I've been programming for a long time now (probably over 8 years) and I still learn something new frequently. Not only is it a great feeling to accomplish something, but it is also a good sign that you will make it! I don't even know how many programs I've ditched in the past, so it is always good to hear of someone completing a project. Gives me hope! Keep it up soldier

Home of DOOP, Strata Works, and Height

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-23 04:18:18
Your offset time is: 2024-09-23 04:18:18