Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / i have a problem with a matrix texture

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Oct 2004 00:05
Hi

i have been working on a project but now i have a problem i cant figure out how to fix i have tried everything but just wont do it.
The problem is that when i have loaded a bitmap for the matrix texture it also does textures the matrix the problem is that it also show the bitmap on the screen.
and i dunno how to fix it.

here is the code:

The Nerd

FREE 2d collision toturials then visit my thread here : http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=41045&b=5
my website : http://www.freewebs.com/waggames
spooky
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Oct 2004 04:06
I have no idea what you are trying to say. spend a bit more time typing your questions properly and maybe we can help some more.

There is nothing too wrong with your code except the fog value is very low so everything is black except for hills very close to the camera.

This forum now lets you attach images, so if it is a visual problem, try doing a screenshot (press 'Prt Scn' button on your keyboard), paste it into a paint package and save as a jpeg ideally, then use the new attachment feature. We can this see what you are unhappy with.

Boo!
Mason
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Oct 2004 15:28
Well I'm not quite sure what your saying either. I tested the code and besides the fog (basically quoting spooky) I see nothing wrong with your code...

<-Mason->

-D-B-G- (Dark Basic Gamers)
Baggers
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Oct 2004 19:17
It works here, the bitmap does go on the matrix, but contrary to what you said it dosnt appear anywhere else, if you are confused see the above 2 posts
Baggers

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-23 03:30:59
Your offset time is: 2024-09-23 03:30:59