Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / tools for folks like me

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Oct 2004 21:35 Edited at: 26th Oct 2004 21:42
i was just wondering. has anyone heard anything about FPSC coming with export plugins for 3d apps. or is it just gonna be able to load .X files? i will probably just have to use what ever method i use to get models and animations into DBPro,eh?
oh well, this thing looks pretty stinkin' sweet and it doesn't matter what i will have to do to get my stuff into it. where there's a will there's a way.

oh and to the guys working on FPSC= if you need any 3D models for this, i know that around crunch time things get hectic in the art dept. i would be willing to lend my talents at very reasonable rates. just send me an Email.

i've included some low poly examples. the guy is around 1300 polys or so.
Below is a link to my web page. you can check out my gallery and reel if you like.
[href] http://homepage.mac.com/gettarobox/Menu31.html[/href]
thanks

Attachments

Login to view attachments
IanM
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Oct 2004 22:05
It currently loads X files only, so you shouldn't need new export plugins for your modelling apps.

*** Coming soon - Network Plug-in - Check my site for info ***
For free Plug-ins, source and the Interface library for Visual C++ 6, .NET and now for Dev-C++ http://www.matrix1.demon.co.uk
bigH
Years of Service
User Offline
What tools will it come with , I have not seen a list of what it does , exa - can you do out door worlds . I hope it not like 3d gamemaker , you could not use your own stuff . what does it import , export , file format supported . I seen lots of sizzle but no meat . Some one tell us .

Keep not your blind eye . Open your heart to what is offered .For YOU are not the final judge . bigH.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 16:12:27
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 16:12:27