Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / Need people who like 'talking' about DarkBasic/Programming!

Author
Synergy Editor Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Oct 2004 00:22
Thanks to http://www.geehost.com there is a 24/7 shoutcast server running. I remember reading quite a few people were interested in a radio show related to DarkBasic (or any other programming) coding. If anyone wants to DJ, and do some talking (sorry..no copyright material). Then feel free to post, don't forget to mention what you want to talk about, and the time slots you need (with timezone).

All you need is the latest version of winamp and the plugin found at http://www.shoutcast.com

Sorry, but any jokers would have to be banned from broadcasting, but everyone gets 1 chance

Mnemonix
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Oct 2004 02:25
I would host a show gladly. I think I could gather materials. I think the best time would be around once a week at any time(probably American evening time), So if you could get in touch, we can sort details out.

The 3d chat is coming...
Rights For Traffic Cones!
QuothTheRaven
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Oct 2004 03:00
...a radio show based on a programming language? I hope not.

Pricey
Years of Service
User Offline
There are plenty of TV shows about it but I think you need more of a visual aid for something like programming

John Y
Synergy Editor Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Oct 2004 04:01
Well, Mnemonix is in and creating a 1 hour weekly slot. It's not just talking about DarkBasic, but anything to do with the scene. You could just sit and preach about your amazing new pong game

PowerSoft
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Oct 2004 04:39
i might be interested. will see how this thing with mnem goes

Create? Play? YOU Decide

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-22 22:35:20
Your offset time is: 2024-09-22 22:35:20