Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Oct 2004 03:07
From the video demos and from what I have read I can see that some things are obviously possible. I see stairs, I have read that it may be possible to build curved walls of a sort buy rotating walls. I can see that objects can be rotated while placed.

Will FPSC have a set of primitives i.e. ramp, cylinder, cone, sphere and alike?.........

I had noticed that doors placed have an octagonal appearance. I was wondering if it will be possible to have a corridor or tunnels that are octagonal rather than oblong? If there is no default for this and there is no cylinder or hollow/cut function, would it be possible to rotate sections of wall to make up an octagonal shape tunnel? and match that up to the door openings I saw in the video demo?
David T
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Oct 2004 04:22
If you make the prefab, then yes

Get 15 new commands, all the date / time commands left out of DBPro for free!
DOWNLOAD PLUGINS HERE: http://www.davidtattersall.me.uk/ and select "DarkBasic"
Rob K
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Oct 2004 04:31
Quote: "I had noticed that doors placed have an octagonal appearance. I was wondering if it will be possible to have a corridor or tunnels that are octagonal rather than oblong"

Yes.

BlueGUI:Windows UI Plugin - All the power of the windows interface in your DBPro games.
uman
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Oct 2004 13:49
Thats really good news......it seems theres a lot more to FPSC than the video demos outlined.....seems to get better the more we find out.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 12:31:09
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 12:31:09