Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / Two Player San-Andreas?!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
My mate got San-Andreas today and I noticed on the back of the case that it said 2 Player!

How do you enable this? I would love to play GTA 2 player, is this just a typo or is it real?

Moondog
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Oct 2004 05:07
a little north in the rural area, where you can get the 'harley' and tractor...theres a house with a red arrow. Walk up to it, then if you press a button on the second controler, a second player will appear. It's a type of mission, you have to do stuff together...only bad thing is you both can be in the same car...damn. But it's cool, the second player gets to choose a character from a huge assortment...and you can interact with each other accordingly..like the main character is male, if you get a female, you can make out hah!!

latz..josh
Ian T
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Oct 2004 05:08
Read Gamespot's review, they cover it... it's not actually two player, there are just sections where two people can interact, but they're only little action segments.

Here we go again!
TRANSGRESS AND I SHALT BAN YE! (Just kidding...)
EddieB
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Oct 2004 05:10
Im getting on 2november.

200GB HARD DRIVE 1GB RAM 256MB GRAPHICS CARD
Oneka
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Oct 2004 05:12
YEAH I KNEW IT *Calls all his friends* I TOLD THEM THAT IT WAS 2 Players like 4 months ago but noooo they didnt believe me

Making better games everday!
Oh yeah and just so you know its Oh-nek-a not One-ka!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-22 22:23:49
Your offset time is: 2024-09-22 22:23:49