Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / [LOCKED] hack thread locked, that pissed me off !

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
hacking and knowing how to hack has nothin to do with commiting crimes, also, it has nothing to do with cracking ! so this post had nothing wrong !

It pisses me off ! i dont bother anyone, i dont offend ppl, and i post in the right places, and then i get stuff like this once in a while,

this lock was really lamme !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

do you even know how the term hack appeared ? and what is hackign all about ?!

jesus................ shure, now post a flame reply, saying im wrong, offend me, be sarcastic, threaten me of banning for double posting, and lock this one too !

uuuuuuuuuuu.........im so dangerous i might deface tgc, lol, me ?! ye right !! at least i ask for pointing knwoladge directions has oppozed to those haxor hackor wanna be doodz, f*cking s*it this really pissed me off, indeed im not even a bad memeber to his comunity, i often help when i can, specially in 3d, what was all that lock about !!!! that was the biggest injustice ever commited against me, and i didnt deserved it.

Supremacy
Years of Service
User Offline
ps: THIS IS GENERAL TALK goddammit !

Supremacy
Years of Service
User Offline
AND I KNPW MY INGLISH IS S*IT !

Neofish
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Nov 2004 01:36
err both Hacking and cracking is illegal....i didn't read your post because it is a waste of time. Also if you look back in history those who got banned made a thread such as this...

[center]:: Architectonic 2.0 ::
[center]
Supremacy
Years of Service
User Offline
sure ban me........ i dont give a F*uck anymore anyway, lock this up or flame me or whatever do what you wont. this kind of stuff really makes me sad.

Rob K
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Nov 2004 01:39 Edited at: 1st Nov 2004 01:41
Quote: " hacking and knowing how to hack has nothin to do with commiting crimes"

Hacking is a criminal activity. It is punishable by law. It causes material loss in the same way that theft does.

I'm sure you can understand that TGC does not want discussion of this on the forums, unless it is with a view to protecting your PC (eg: Firewalls, etc.)

BlueGUI:Windows UI Plugin - All the power of the windows interface in your DBPro games.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-22 22:27:57
Your offset time is: 2024-09-22 22:27:57