Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / What am I doing wrong with my collision snippet? (DBPro)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I've been working on this little fun project for awhile now, and it is almost done. Just have to add some polish to the game and, yeah, collision.

I haven't got NGC yet, and for this project it really would be overkill. I took some of the code from the limit rush tutorial. However I don't really understand the expressions Get Object Collision X and such, so fixing whats wrong will be hard.

I tried setting the collision off on all of my other objects but no luck? Can someone else see what I'm doing wrong? I'll post my snippet and the code for my whole game. I was going to release it open source after I was done anyways...

FYI the full game code is in the Source button and I'm using DBPro (if you didn't read the title)

"Damn had to remake account!" direct quotation from previous account.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-23 04:26:21
Your offset time is: 2024-09-23 04:26:21