Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / supremacy project

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
hi, i am supremecy project, robk ban me in a hacking thread, althoug i didnt instigated or evocated hacking or pirating software, i just used the thread hack to now if anyone in here could hack, indeed it was general talk thread, i didnt liked this, considering im gonna buy dbp this christmas and that i was unfarly banned,

anyway im sorry about the suceeded, i emailed rich but he didnt care (maybe he doenst likes new costumers), i dont think that robk (who banned me) abussed in any way of his power has a moderator, maybe i was indeed wrong even in hasking if anyone could hack, well im sorry and i apologyze, but robk u made a mistake, i would like to have my name/forumaccount back unbanned, i even used to help people in the 3d section, this is unfair, unprofessional, and u are abnnign a costumer !!! i wont buy dbp like this, i really want my name back, dispite good or bad reputation, anywone can think anything about me, but my name/f.account is my identity, and it was wrongly banned, this is unfair.

Supremacy Project
IanM
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Nov 2004 07:44
I don't believe that there was anything unfair about your ban. It was certainly nothing unprofessional, as that kind of discussion and the ranting that followed it drives other customers away.

That said though, the length of ban was accidental. Leave it with us a little while and we'll try and get your account name reinstated.

BTW, it wasn't Rob that banned you, at least according to the posts made in the moderators forums.

*** Coming soon - Network Plug-in - Check my site for info ***
For free Plug-ins, source and the Interface library for Visual C++ 6, .NET and now for Dev-C++ http://www.matrix1.demon.co.uk
John H
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Nov 2004 08:15
Im reading the ban was only supposed to be a 24 Hour Ban - Ill find your name on the ban list and unban it.

Click here to join our forums and get updates on game progress sooner!
no_nm
Years of Service
User Offline
thank you, again im sorry about it, ive learnt my lesson, tahnks a lot guys.
Dave J
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Nov 2004 10:09
Quote: "Im reading the ban was only supposed to be a 24 Hour Ban - Ill find your name on the ban list and unban it."

Oh my god, I never thought of that.

"Computers are useless - They can only give you answers."
no_nm
Years of Service
User Offline
ey guys, rpggamer, did you unbanned me ? im still banned

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-23 00:18:40
Your offset time is: 2024-09-23 00:18:40