Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / Would anybody be interested in DM`ing a d&d irc campaign.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Nov 2004 00:47
Hi,

There are 4 players for the irc D&D campaign, we just need a DM who can Dm 3.5 edition rules. If your interested then drop me a line .

Sorry to post about thiw twice, but due to a fluctuation in the matrix, my last thread got locked.

The 3d chat is coming...
Rights For Traffic Cones!
Preston C
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Nov 2004 05:46 Edited at: 9th Nov 2004 05:57
Room for a 5th player? I could work one up real quick. If not, I could be a DM, though you'd have to play your characters with the 3.5 rules while I DM with the 3.0 rules, though there aren't many differences.

Cheers,
Preston

[Edit] Also, would we be playing in the Forgotten Realms or not? Would be great to start out the game with the regional gear.

Because I Can Dammit!
Prayne de crabug ahm rinedere be-yogt iglo kes gron
Mnemonix
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Nov 2004 09:06
We already have somebody who has offered to DM. There is room for a 5th player but not any more than that. A couple of people have asked if they can. If you can come on the irc or on msn then I can talk to you further.

The 3d chat is coming...
Rights For Traffic Cones!
Pricey
Years of Service
User Offline
I play D&D in school, but we are almost finised out quest

indi
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Nov 2004 10:45
I used to run a club for about 5 years. Unfortunately Never played 3rd edition, but had experience with basic/advanced/2nd edition for about 10 years.

If no-one gives your an answer to a question you have asked, consider:- Is your question clear.- Did you ask nicely.- Are you showing any effort to solve the problem yourself

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-23 00:22:28
Your offset time is: 2024-09-23 00:22:28