Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / Arx Fatalis

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Nov 2004 13:09 Edited at: 11th Nov 2004 13:11
Just playing through this rather good (but frustratingly linear, and quite flawed) RPG, had some rather fun times. I've learned--

-Never eat a lot of garlic directly before speaking to a King.

-DO NOT drink a lot of wine to heal yourself when in combat with a bunch of goblins.

-City guards may be incapable of opening shop doors, but they'll group outside with attacks prepared waiting to shred you the instant you step out wearing the shopkeeper's best goods...

-Anyone, regardless of magical ability, can leave infinite fun trails of sparks in the air!

-Water Lilies are more valuable than gold bars.

-Never try to loot a goblin king's treasurey while he's watching.

-Chairs have ethereal properties.

Anyone else who played this interested in sharing their experiences ?

[center]
forget as boolean : forgive as boolean : if forgive=1 : forget=0 : else : forgive=1 : endif
Wiggett
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Nov 2004 17:24
yeah i got stuck into it a while back, super glitchy, and never could find the crying person (woman/child) near the river end in the first city. Got pretty bored with it after my blade sliced up that worm with no troubles.

Ali M Oldboy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Nov 2004 04:30
You said it, Mouse, Heh Heh!

I guess you are right there!
You are very right! But what game?

-ALI-

N U K E S O F T :: EXPLOSIVE GAMES ::

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-23 00:18:05
Your offset time is: 2024-09-23 00:18:05