Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / help with .x object editors (not level editors!!!) (you dont have to post this or post it wherever cause i just want sum justification

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Nov 2004 11:49
sorry for this. it is in relation to the object ediors in the proagrammers notes or sumthing but i need .X export editors. i must stress .x becasue most of the ones i have found are other weird things and i dont like it. i prefer freeware or just some suggestions becasue the only good one that works is deleD. milkshape works too but it makes objects too small. also i would like animation functions. i am really sorry for posting this but i have gone through almost all of the ones on the list and most of them dont work!!!!!! please help me as an amatuer game designer

"its about the man beside you. thats all it is" black hawk down
Feugsy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Nov 2004 13:23
ok this was a stupid question, but i cannot answer it. im just trying to find an answer to my troubles sorry. delete this message if you want to forum controllers. if anyone can email me a link though id be extremely grateful.....

sorry (darkbasic rules!!!)

amatuer fps maker

Feugsy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Nov 2004 16:58
ok someone lock this cause it is really pointless
i am just trying to find an answer i hope a moderator blows this post to oblivion

this will be my last post sorry for any annoyance

Mentor
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Nov 2004 19:50
umm! it`s not a chat room , give us mortals some time to get out of bed and focus our eyes , if you want to use milkshape but find the scenes too small then just use the scale object command and scale em up a few thousand percent eg:

autocam off
load object "scene.x",1
scale object 1,10000,10000,10000
wait key

you can change the numbers to make em smaller or larger as you like, notice that I turned autocam off as well, with it on the camera will automaticaly position to show you objects as you load em, so for the scene it would zoom way back to get it all into the frame, that would make it look small , cheers.

Mentor.

PS: maybe we should have a forum header that says "replies may take up to one week depending on the amount of helpers on the forum" ?

PC1: P4 3ghz, 1gig mem, 3x160gig hd`s, Radeon 9800pro w cooler (3rd gfx card), 6 way speakers.
PC2: AMD 2ghz, 512mb ram, FX5200 ultra, 16 bit SB.
Mini ATX cases suck.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-23 04:24:29
Your offset time is: 2024-09-23 04:24:29