Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Recolouring textures in-game [dbpro]

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Nov 2004 02:22
Here is what I want to be doing:
I have a basic model for my main characters (as all 3 basically look the same, but with different colours) as I hope to have different costumes and such, I was trying to write some code that would load in the texture for the models skin, re-colour it with code, then paste it back on to the model...
but my code does not replace the colour, it does nothing :/

Obviously after that I have code to paste image texture_no onto the model... but it just looks the same as the image I load in the first place...
Unless point(x,y) can't understand the RGB thing, is there a way to make it... to translate it into/from RGB values :S or anyone know what I should be doing
Dodo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Nov 2004 03:06
use create bitmap. e.g.

Quote: "Unless point(x,y) can't understand the RGB thing, is there a way to make it... to translate it into/from RGB values"

yes.

here is an example program, using both techniques

Part of solving the problem is actually noticing that the problem is there in the first place

Tifu
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Nov 2004 03:42
Ah, you have saved me, a thousand thanks

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-23 05:21:00
Your offset time is: 2024-09-23 05:21:00