Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / (3d-)animation and point object problems

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
first off: im using DarkBasicPro.

I am experiencing problems with the 'point object' command (it just doesnt do anything ('point camera' works well though)

secondly and for the moment even worse for me is that the 'play object'/'loop object' commands dont work when i specify a start-/end- frame. it just stops animating the model and goes to the very first frame of the model's animation. as animation is critical for my game, this is really making me desperate. I've read in the forums something about making "a little animator's code with an array" or something like that. as i am quite new to programming, i dont really understand that.
please help, coz my game is 'game-over' if you dont

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something." -Plato
Ali M Oldboy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Nov 2004 19:36
err...wrong forum (I think)

-ALI-

N U K E S O F T :: EXPLOSIVE GAMES :: http://www.geocities.com/nukesoft0
Chris K
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Nov 2004 19:49
This forum is right.

Examples of the code please.
New World Order
Years of Service
User Offline
theres nothing about the code. i tried making a program with ONLY the commands, like:

with x,y,z just numbers or positions of other objects etc.

and

both dont work as they should. with the animations it works fine when i leave out the frames.

pls help

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something." -Plato

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-23 05:24:11
Your offset time is: 2024-09-23 05:24:11