Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / 2D Powerbar interacting with 3D object - DB Pro

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Nov 2004 06:36 Edited at: 22nd Nov 2004 07:42
I have a 2D powerbar for my game. The idea is that the power is selected and the playing piece will move at that speed. The problem is that as the power bars change colour (to indicate more power) one of the 3D boxes that make up my playing board also change colour. The playing board is made up of several boxes, but only the main base is affected? It's a bit dificult to explain so I have zipped up the project, as it might be easier if someone can see it in action, and attached it as well as putting in the code.

I am sure I am just doing something silly - but any help would be greatly appreciated.

Apologies to all - I was reusing a variable which was causing the problem - I don't seem to be able to delete this entry though. Is it possible for a moderator to remove this thread completely to prevent wasting people's time any more?
Ali M Oldboy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Nov 2004 16:21
I would of thought power bars change colour
when they go up?*

Well, mouse? You could lock it, but he did made a mistake,
So really, no point locking it!

Ali @ Nukesoft

N U K E S O F T :: Explosive Games :: http://www.geocities.com/nukesoft0

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-23 05:34:25