Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / KillZone!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Nov 2004 01:48
Am I the the only one playing KZ on PS2 ? No Broadband yet (on its way in about a month I reckon), but woah its nice enough so far in 1P, it'll keep me going for a while. Nice and gritty. Its like futuristic MOH.

Cheers!
TravisP
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Nov 2004 01:52
Yea killzone is a great game, Ive beaten 1P mode. All it needs is vehicles and offline co-op. I cant play online cuase lack of broadband

Note: The above I didn't say, your just crazy.
Lampton Worm
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Nov 2004 02:32
Ah, Mr Bickle I presume? No BB here either, but pretty cool SP stuffs so far. BOOM!
Killswitch
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Nov 2004 19:41
Is the AI any good? The demo version was a little lacking in that area - it's not fun shooting at people from point blank range if all they do is fire into a wall

~It's a common mistake to make, the rules of the English langauge do not apply to insanity~
Dave J
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Nov 2004 19:59
I've seen TV commercials for it down here so it must either be very good or have a high budget for them to bother with that.

"Computers are useless - They can only give you answers."
Lampton Worm
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Nov 2004 03:14
Seems good to me so far. I didn't play the demo though so not sure what level you got or how far complete it was.

Not seen a TV ad for it yet, but you get a trailer with the game (one of the options) saw one for GTA:SA the other night though.

Had a quick go and got mashed by the bots earlier, need to give it a whirl on-line when (if!) BB gets to me.

Cheers,
TravisP
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Nov 2004 03:24
Quote: "it's not fun shooting at people from point blank range if all they do is fire into a wall"

The AI is much smarter than that on full version.

Note: The above I didn't say, your just crazy.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-23 02:31:35
Your offset time is: 2024-09-23 02:31:35