Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / ever noticed how much the db logo looks like the illuminati logo

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Dec 2004 09:20

Im not one to write conspiricy theroys. Infact dont care about them, but after several years of research and trying to get people aware of this problem i have come to the horses mouth and posting this message.

i belive dark basic is an illuminati front set up to stop us from finding them.
p.s try and prove me wrong.
p.p.s im not a crazy nut.

Any spelling mistakes are totally In tensional.
TravisP
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Dec 2004 09:30

They dont look alike. They are just both pyrimids...

Note: The above I didn't say, your just crazy.
Neil19533
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Dec 2004 09:44
but the illuminati logo has an eye on top and that has a sort of eye in the middle. the thing in the middle of the db logo is plausable denighablillity they say they aint got an eye it is a pigs nose but how far away from the nose is the pigs eye 3cms-5cms.

Any spelling mistakes are totally In tensional.
Ian T
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Dec 2004 09:51
It's designed off the Illuminati symbol as a joke . The Illuminati does not exist and among people who know anything about it it's a kind of a running joke, a myth. It's like Atlantis.

Quote: "p.s try and prove me wrong."

I'll bother once you provide some evidence

Major Payn
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Dec 2004 10:33
So Thegamecreators and the US government are working together in some kind of secret conspiracy to assasinate kim jon I! OMG! BRILLIANT!

Guns arnt the problem, people are the problem, shoot all the people and guns arnt a problem anymore.
Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Dec 2004 10:45
Interesting... I always thought it was because of Lee's unhealthy obsession with Tomb Raider

BearCDPOLD
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Dec 2004 10:58
Living proof the Illuminati:

http://www.illuminatiblog.com

Crazy Donut Productions, Current Project: Project Starbuks
Sony stole our name!
Ilya
Years of Service
User Offline
Yup. A movie is proof.

Quote: "I've seen the word programming and I'm not sure what it means. Anybody please explain?"

Quote: "We shouldn't sacrifice the truth to preserve "balance"."
Ian T
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Dec 2004 13:38
I hope that was humor

BearCDPOLD
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Dec 2004 14:15
It was. The instant I saw the commercial I could not help thinking about how dumb that movie looked, and here I saw an ample opportunity to make fun of it.

Crazy Donut Productions, Current Project: Project Starbuks
Sony stole our name!
Damokles
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Dec 2004 14:32
ever noticed how much the db logo looks like the Gizeh pyramid ?

- Mind the gap -
Ian T
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Dec 2004 14:42
Well, that is the pyramid ...

Phaelax
DBPro Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Dec 2004 22:28
History has tons of references to the Illuminati. Much of the Deus Ex historical storyline bits were based on real research. Of course, none if it is solid fact.

"eureka" - Archimedes
Ian T
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Dec 2004 23:59
People who want to believe the Illuminati exist have plenty to work on-- see, convieniently, anything involving a pyramid, an eye, or a secret society is an instant jackpot for them

Benjamin
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Dec 2004 01:41
Don't be so negative mouse

CURRENT PROJECT: Chaos Hizzle Demo
Teh Go0rfmeister
Years of Service
User Offline
lee bamber was saying how the db logo was created.
he wanted a simple 3D shape to represent DarkBASIC. the lil blue thing is a B superimposed onto a D and tilted on its side

GothOtaku
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Dec 2004 03:09
Quote: "The Illuminati does not exist and among people who know anything about it it's a kind of a running joke, a myth. It's like Atlantis."

Not anymore, but there was once an organization that called themselves that which has long since died out.
Jeku
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Dec 2004 05:10
Quote: "The Illuminati does not exist and among people who know anything about it it's a kind of a running joke, a myth. It's like Atlantis"

Are you sure about that? Every Friday night around midnight I can hear chanting coming from my neighbour's house. I peeked in the windows one time and saw a bunch of hooded figures worshipping a pyramid with an eyeball. One of them saw me and came out to confront me. He said, "Yo. This is a secret Illuminati meeting. Go away. BTW don't tell anyone else."

--[GameBasic - Coming Soon]-- ^^^ banner generously designed by TheBigBabou
Ian T
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Dec 2004 05:13
Damn it! I know I told Ted to shut the windows

Benjamin
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Dec 2004 05:37
That would make perfect sense except for the fact that Jeku lives in Canada and you live in America

CURRENT PROJECT: Chaos Hizzle Demo
Newbie Brogo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Dec 2004 05:40
Ever notice how much dogs look like.. umm.. ugly things? Like rats? Or taxes?

If there were cats at that secret meeting, I was most likely lurking around there somewhere...

Ian T
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Dec 2004 06:00
Quote: " That would make perfect sense except for the fact that Jeku lives in Canada and you live in America"

A lack of logical explination hasn't stopped the Illuminati yet

Dazzag
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Dec 2004 06:23
Nah, it's like that Pink Floyd album. Or a triangle. Erm....

Right, so the person that locks this thread / bans people is part of the conspiracy! Oh, and whisking the original poster (can't be bothered to look) off to a small island where large balls roll after them every week. And be in black and white.... maybe...

Right, time to pick up my antler hat I lent to the high dragon (or some such effort) of Bagshot the other day (using cunning hand shake). Or is that the other lot? Whatever....

Cheers

I am 99% probably lying in bed right now... so don't blame me for crappy typing
Teh Go0rfmeister
Years of Service
User Offline
imo an illuminati is a good idea if it isn't made in an attempt to abolish humanity.

PowerSoft
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Dec 2004 23:04
what is the ILLUMANATI? i have seen both TR but im unsure

[C]Liberty: Fight for Freedom[/C]
Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Dec 2004 01:07
The Illuminati is an organisation created, about 3years ago iirc; in germany. The founder wanted to create a 'super group', who could solve all of the worlds problems with thier intelligence and science.

Hense logo being an Eye, called the ASE (All Seeing Eye) inside a pyramid top that hovers above the rest.
It is suppose to depict the top minds being able to see and know all.

The group has been underground so long that no-one knows if they currently skill exist, but it is rumoured that they not only still exist but they currently work around the world in order to benifit thier own personal gains.

Some people believe that every war, country conflict, oil prices, etc.. are controlled by these 'men' (never a woman in the ranks which is quite odd), and so is everyone fate. Not to mention they believe that they have some sort of survailance service which can pick up when your talking / writing about them and they can monitor it.

Personally, while I don't doubt there is still the organisation, and it is still underground due to the many years they had to be because of the threat of death.. I somehow doubt that they are acting as 'the worlds masters'.

Especially when I hear that people like G.W.Bush Jnr are part of them. The whole point in the Illuminati was to only accept the best & brightest... Bush gets trapped if he puts his head inside a bag of doritos!

That's pretty much a bland overview of it all, could try and look for a more historically accurate version. I sort of like the idea of the Illuminati, in terms of a mythical entity.. you shouldn't really try to take it seriously like the conspricy theorists.

Major Payn
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Dec 2004 01:20
Bush was also a member of the secretive group of "skull and bones".

Guns arnt the problem, people are the problem, shoot all the people and guns arnt a problem anymore.
Teh Go0rfmeister
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "The Illuminati is an organisation created, about 3years ago iirc; in germany. The founder wanted to create a 'super group', who could solve all of the worlds problems with thier intelligence and science."

you mean 3 centuries right? i also heard that they actually founded in order to abolish world order and religeon.

the only thing that convinces my that the illuminate exist is the existance of george bush. how could anyone be so... george bush like?

Major Payn
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Dec 2004 01:48
I believe that there is a "shadow government" in the USA, I think that all the polititions you see on TV are just fronts, they are there to make you believe that they have power, but in reality they do not, in fact I think that every election is rigged so that these secret society members will reap the biggest reward. The members of these societies aer probably the richest people of corporate america, they have the most money, and are the most powerful men in the world. They tell the president what to do, not directly, but they pass their orders down a sort of command chain.

GothOtaku
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Dec 2004 02:02
Actually, if you think about it both Kerry and Bush were both in the Skull & Bones society at Yale. Kinda spooky.
Ian T
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Dec 2004 02:31
Quote: " The Illuminati is an organisation created, about 3years ago iirc"

more like 3 centuries. I hope that was a joke.

Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Dec 2004 03:20
lol yeah i ment centuries

PowerSoft
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Dec 2004 05:23
thanks for that Raven.

Its making my head spin

LIBERTY: Fight for Freedom

[C]Liberty: Fight for Freedom[/C]
Dazzag
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Dec 2004 06:56
All I can say is that certain people in positions of power in work places (managers/ directors etc) amazingly stay in their position despite their obvious incompetence, stupidity, and blatent lazyness (one manager once played lemmings like 4 hours a day for 6 months). Then they leave and get top jobs somewhere else.... if that is nothing to do with secret handshakes, wearing antlers on your head, and underground organisations, then there must be a massive amount of inbreeding with some of these w**kers. Whatever. They all stick together, no matter what you believe.

Cheers

Dazzag
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Dec 2004 06:58
Out of interest, what is the official explanation for the reason why the pyramid eye thing appears on American currency? I can understand past famous figures, but what is it supposed to stand for?

Cheers

GothOtaku
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Dec 2004 08:40
Quote: "Out of interest, what is the official explanation for the reason why the pyramid eye thing appears on American currency? I can understand past famous figures, but what is it supposed to stand for?"

It's the reverse of the Grand Seal of the United States. Supposedly the dark western side of the pyramid represents the unexplored western territory. The pyramid with the separated cap was commonly used in the renaissance representing the all-seeing eye of God.
Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Dec 2004 08:45
yeah when you look at the dollar bill like that, it does make more sense as the pyramid shown isn't capped; which is the Incan Style (American Pyramids) ... as such the ASE of God, is shown in a Triangle because he is 3-parts.

probably best to check the US Mint site.

Teh Go0rfmeister
Years of Service
User Offline
tony blair was also in the skull and bones.

what if this explains the war in iraq. the middle east is the least likely place to fall for the illuminati, so the west (already controlled by the illunimati) go in and invade to expand the illuminati's territory... interesting twist eh?

this idea came to me when i heard jack straw- also alleged member of skull and bones- saying "all nations must unite in this war on terror".

Chris K
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Dec 2004 20:32
Tony Blair wasn't in the Skull and Bones!!

He didn't go to Yale, he went to Oxford.
Teh Go0rfmeister
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Dec 2004 23:22 Edited at: 13th Dec 2004 00:44
wtf?

edit: this is spooky- i was just typing something about the illuminati and i got hacked

edit: i've also just noticed that since the hacking "illuminati 2.doc" has been deleted from my documents. i spent ages typing that up.

Chris K
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Dec 2004 00:52
Teh Go0rfmeister
Years of Service
User Offline
no response eh? i take it everyone else is haviong the same problem

Ian T
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Dec 2004 02:24
Yes. The illuminati broke into my house and stole my toaster. Because it was a magic toaster. They're out to get me

Manticore Night
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Dec 2004 08:17 Edited at: 14th Dec 2004 08:19
Quote: "Ever notice how much dogs look like.. umm.. ugly things? Like rats? Or taxes?"
Yeah, or Illuminati, or ME!

I think that the Illuminati is a group of turkies from the middle east that are sworn eneies of the skull and bones and they're fighting. And apparently, Kerry knew french, VIVE LE KERRY!

have you ever noticed that the Illuminati writing at the top looks like it says "ancient crépes" from far away!

It's amazing how much TV has raised us. (Bart Simpson)

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-23 04:23:31
Your offset time is: 2024-09-23 04:23:31