Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

3 Dimensional Chat / Got BSPs to work - Woohoo! + Links to tools etc

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
If anyone's looking at getting BSPs to work in DBPro then I seem to have found a satisfactory tool for the job.

I've been using GtkRadiant for some time now to make Return to Castle Wolfenstein levels and I also co-produced the first RTCW full conversion mod ([url]www.the-wildwest.co.uk[/url]) - just a bit of self-pimping . I made a simple BSP this morning with Radiant and it loaded perfectly in to DBPro, including all the lightmapping data. This is awesome!

I don't know how DBPro handles BSP data so does anyone know if it takes the data from the BSP to create a (decent)collision hull?

You can pick up GTkradiant here [url]www.qeradiant.com[/url]

I also frequent a forum specifically for helping people create BSP maps and I've set up a DBPro thread there. Thought it may be of help. Go to http://www.tramdesign.net/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?category=2 ...and yes you can even edit posts there!!
UberTuba
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Jan 2003 23:36
i used gtk radiant with q3 but the map didn't load

Life is a terminal disease.
You never survive it.
Vulcan Omega
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Jan 2003 23:42
The only problem using GtkRadiant myself is licensing issues. Unless someone wants to pay for it. (lol)

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 06:19:35
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 06:19:35