Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / Gone to Logan Lake for a few days

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Dec 2004 16:14
Hey everyone,

I know how much you all depend on me to be here each and every day, so if you are wondering why I don't post until around the 28th, it's because I'm driving to Logan Lake tomorrow to visit my grandparents.

Wish me luck for both my wallet and my sanity when I take my wife and grandmother shopping on Boxing Day at a busy mall For those of you that don't know, in Canada on Dec. 26th is the busiest shopping day in the entire year. Most of the businesses offer crazy deals on just about everything, and like most guys, I usually steer clear of the madness. But I made my wife a promise--- and a promise is a promise hehe...

Ciao for now.

--[GameBasic - Coming Soon]-- ^^^ banner generously designed by TheBigBabou
Kohaku
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Dec 2004 17:53
Have fun!

You are not alone.
Benjamin
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Dec 2004 19:34
Yeah have fun clover

Cerry Mhristmas!
--
CURRENT PROJECT: Chaos Hizzle Demo
Jason TKD225
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Dec 2004 04:11 Edited at: 26th Dec 2004 04:12
There's a "Logan" lake in Canada?..Any of your family have a habbit of saying "bub" alot and pop Adamantium claws out from their hands? (Ya knew a Wolverine joke was gonna be seen in this thread sooner or later,bub lol)
Jeku
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Dec 2004 06:35
Just got back for a bit, but there's still another Christmas/New Years party I have to attend tonight. I just want to go to bed

It was fun hanging out with the family. I took some photos of some coyotes my grandpa skinned for the market, and I relearned the meaning of slow internet when trying to use Ebay on their dial-up connection.

--[GameBasic - Coming Soon]-- ^^^ banner generously designed by TheBigBabou
Pricey
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "I relearned the meaning of slow internet when trying to use Ebay on their dial-up connection"

I have that at my grandparent's house

:: 1.8 gHZ AMD Duron :: 256 MB Ram :: 32 MB SiS Graphics ::

:: Current Project: Sea Bound ::

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-23 06:19:32
Your offset time is: 2024-09-23 06:19:32