Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / GOt nothing to do? buy a home gym

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Dec 2004 18:01
well everyone else seems to be makign pointless threads, so here is a suggestion. I was sittin round with nothin to do cause my guitar is broked, so i bought a punching bag to start a small home gym, hooked it up before and gave it a burl, swear to god it was more awesome than lookign at adult websites. I remembered a whole lto from bak when dad used to teach me some stuff, but my damn garage roof is too high so i need rope to conect the bag to the right height, btu it gives it too much swing which means its easier to roll my hands and cause some serious damage, oh yeah dont go using bare hannds either guys, mine are already bleeding, gotta go out and buy gloves tomorrow, (when usign a bag get the thinner gloves, the thick big gloves u see on tv are for fighting someone else, this is a health risk guys os pay heed.)

seriously get off the computer and get some gym action iuts hell of fun.

Teh Go0rfmeister
Years of Service
User Offline
this place looks deserted, looks like evryone took your advice

Dodo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Dec 2004 03:33
well it is christmas....

Part of solving the problem is actually noticing that the problem is there in the first place

Jimmy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Dec 2004 10:29
yeah robx, I was thinking of buying myself a home gym. Maybe that flipping "bowflex extreme super power turbo" system. We'll see.

Remember, Jimmy still loves you.
Neofish
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Dec 2004 11:00
Exercise?!?!?!

Quote: "this place looks deserted"

Everyone's probably too drunk too do anything

HATERS

WinXP Pro SP 1, 2.8 GHz Celeron, 512 MB DIMM RAM, 64 MB Radeon IGP 345M, 40 GB HDD

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-23 06:18:07
Your offset time is: 2024-09-23 06:18:07