Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / When will I be able to post without having then checked by mods?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
When will I be able top post without having my posts checked by mods? I don't quite enjoy having to wait for a questions to be answered and ect. So I am wuondering when it will stop. Thanks!

Wait... If 4 out of 5 people suffer from diarrhea, does that mean that the other one enjoys it ?!?!?
Jess T
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Dec 2004 11:40
I'm afraid that noone is allowed to disclose that information.
And, tbh, even if we did, Rich would just change the settings.

Oh, and it isn't necessarily just a time limit

The reason for the approval method is to stop against serious spammers ( there seemed to be no end to them ), so it was impossible to not do this.

If you prove yourself worthy enough to be taken of approval status, then we can do that for you

For now, don't worry about the approval, as at least one mod is usually here most of the time

Jess.

Team EOD :: Programmer/All-Round Nice Guy
Aust. Convention!
DannyBoi
Years of Service
User Offline
Well, I hope that the mods here will approve that I, am not a spammer, lol. I will do my best to prove my self worthy!

p.s.: Do I have to be active in these forums(like post once a day) or something to be approved?

Wait... If 4 out of 5 people suffer from diarrhea, does that mean that the other one enjoys it ?!?!?

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-23 08:22:12
Your offset time is: 2024-09-23 08:22:12