Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / ordering?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
i placed my order for DGSDK two days ago, i'm just wondering when i am supposed to pay it. am i going to be notified or, am i supposed to send that info it gave me to somewhere? though it could be because of the new year too...
Richard Davey
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Jan 2005 01:52
There are currently no outstanding SDK orders - i.e. even though it is the holiday season here, we have still processed all orders for it.

You should have paid when you ordered (unless you picked a different method such as cheque or Western Union). If you didn't, the order never finished fully.

Super Joe crack combat soldier fights a long battle against overwhelming odds.
RomuluS
Years of Service
User Offline
so i'll just order with bank/wire transfer, then send the money and then i'll just wait for the mail that tells me that my order is ready to be downloaded?
RomuluS
Years of Service
User Offline
IBAN is also needed with international payments, yet i can't find it from anywhere on your site.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 04:01:06
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 04:01:06