Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / Is there any point in buying a gamecube?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jan 2005 08:48 Edited at: 6th Jan 2005 08:50
Hi all,
You can probably guess from the title what I'm asking but I'll go a little more in depth. It's safe to say Xbox and PS2 have had more success in the console market then the gamecube. Ofcourse if the world was fair this wouldn't have happened, but it has.
I own a PS2 and the main reason I would consider buying another console is because I would have a wider choice of games, so I'm sat at home when I see an advert for Splinter Cell on Xbox, ohh, I think to myself, maybe an update in the entertainment section of my life is called for. But low and behold, within a few months good old Sam Fisher appears on PS2. Oh, okay I say, that Halo looks mighty good, I wouldn't mind a go on that. Gosh, what's this a review of Halo in a PC magazine (where it should have been in the first place, way before Xbox decided it would make a good launch title.) Right now I wouldn't mind Halo 2 but, judging from past experience, eventually it will appear on the cover of PC GAMER.

Ofcourse, somethings missing in the eqution, well quite a few things actually, the mario's the zelda's, the monkey's balls (yes I know, super monkey ball is hovering somewhere on the PS2 horizon but from what I read this won't be everything from the gamecube versions, rather a selection of levels from both Gmaecube games.

And so I come to the point of this thread, gamecube likes to keep it's games to itself, and I want to play these games. There is however, a whole new era of 'next gen' consoles smiling at me in the foggy distance. What I want to know is, do you people think I should do what I feel like right now, go and buy a gamecube and play with monkey balls (super ones at that) to my hearts content, or should I wait a couple of months and risk, potentially, rather alot of money on a next gen console, that, while it may be new, shiny, and better then anything yet seen, could also be the next dreamcast (great, but for some reason, not great.) Your views would be much appreaciated (spelling?) as there are no doubt a lot of forum users that know a lot more about the future of gaming then me (yes, I know there's a next gen console thread.) Thanks in advance.
play2kill

Formely code2kill
To tell you the truth, I'm just glad I DON'T enjoy playng The Sims.
the play2kill fan club
BearCDPOLD
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jan 2005 08:53
Gamecube's only $99 right now. For the price of an Xbox you can get A Gamecube and two games. My reason for buying consoles is software, and if you like the software on the Gamecube I think you should go and get it.

Crazy Donut Productions, Current Project: Project Starbuks
Sony stole our name!
Van B
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jan 2005 09:19
Check the price of second hand games in your area - for me it's a definate because for some reason they're real cheap up here, like mostly just £10. Personally I think there's enough cool games available for it to make it a good buy regardless. Monkey Ball should only ever be played on a GameCube, it's what the machine is for - that Pokemon nonsense or the drum set pale in comparison to the original MB pack.

I'll probably get one at the end of the month, they're going for £45 here (hmmmm xbox game or GameCube+Game).

Van-B

It's c**p being the only coder in the village.
Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jan 2005 09:38
GameCube in gamestation second hand go for around £35, same as they were boxed. Brand new though they come in at £70 more expensive than from the states but meh! still half the bloody prices of the competitors.

Most GameCube games are usually in the Plantium range now, which you can get for £15-20 each. Second hand you'll find they vary from £10-20. Brand new is where they excel in price though, £25-30 for something brand new; if it's in the top 10 then it'll be £35/38 depending on if you by from Gamestation or Game (EB).

New controllers and memory cards are dirty cheap too, which is unusual for a Nintendo console. Controllers £15, 4Mb Memory Cards (59 Blocks) £5.

Put simply, everything you get on another console, you can get the same or equivilant on the GameCube for less. Pretty much sums it up.
Not to mention it doesn't make that god aweful noise and take up half your living room to do it's job (not naming any consoles that are black & green in colour scheme )

this said i'm a big-N fan, so this maybe a slightly bias opinion
all i think i need to say is, pick-up a copy of a game that is on all formats for both GC and PS2 (and even X-Box). Quickly becomes clear which is a much more fun choice

Indian Homie G
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jan 2005 09:48
I am in the same boat as you, look at my other post called "buying an xbox". My gamecube actually didn't sell, the guy pulled out of the offer. Haha.

Well I myself am a bit sick of gamecube really. I don't really like the type of games, I got Super Smash Brothers Melee and Metroid Prime, arguably the 2 best games for Gamecube ever, and I honestly couldn't stand them. However, when I look at the Halos and Splinter Cells for Xbox, those interest me.. thats why I'm going for an Xbox.

Basically it's about the games you like, if you want the "fun cartoonish games" like Monkey Ball and Super Smash, then Gamecube is for you. Don't worry about next gen consoles, cuz used Gamecubes are dirt cheap.

AMD Athlon XP 3000+, S3 Deltachrome s8, 512 PC3200 RAM, 160 GB HD
Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jan 2005 09:59
Quote: "Well I myself am a bit sick of gamecube really. I don't really like the type of games, I got Super Smash Brothers Melee and Metroid Prime, arguably the 2 best games for Gamecube ever, and I honestly couldn't stand them. However, when I look at the Halos and Splinter Cells for Xbox, those interest me.. thats why I'm going for an Xbox."

Then don't buy the heralded games for the gamecube everyone is raving about. Jesus christ the console has produced more than 400 games over 3years.. all to suit all tastes in games.
iirc there is a Splinter Cell for the GameCube, while there isn't Halo, there is Time Splitters 2, Goldeneye : Rogue Agent, Medal of Honour (can't remember which versions), Call of Duty, Metal Gear Solid : Twin Snakes, etc..

There is a huge library out there, if you just limit yourself to those games that Nintendo.com advertise because they prefer people to play thier 'in-house' games more than 3rd party games then you'll never know what's out there.

Wiggett
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jan 2005 11:01
Quote: "Is there any point in buying a gamecube?"

yes.

JoelJ
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jan 2005 13:24
it's all worth it once you get Mariokart double dash

[center]
I like cheese
lagmaster
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing:
Posted: 6th Jan 2005 17:47
i brought a gamecube last month. i now own 8 games now it, never paid more than a tenner for one.

the mario/cartoony games i dont like, i think they bring the console level down. so i just buy all the other games.

you can get some games on ebay for a fiver, game a fiver and second hand shops about a fiver

personally gamecube can do just about the same as the other consoles(no flames), except you can get the games cheaper.

you work it out. you pay 100~ for ps2/xbox and pay slightly more for the same game.

from a money point of view gamecubes are a bargain and now its the time to buy the games

i went into mvc and they were selling games from 6.99 new

lagmaster - http://www.lagmaster.net was alive! http://www.dbforums.co.uk/ - was another db forum!

Dark Snippet Pro V9.2 is still out!! somewhere
Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jan 2005 17:53
Quote: "you can get some games on ebay for a fiver, game a fiver and second hand shops about a fiver "

you pay £5, but you also add on the PnP which seems to be £5 and your paying close to the same as the shops lol

just an observation

lagmaster
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing:
Posted: 6th Jan 2005 18:05
i found some games were a fiver free pnp before christmas on ebay

007 nightfire was my bargain buy (new in wrapper i might add)

lagmaster - http://www.lagmaster.net was alive! http://www.dbforums.co.uk/ - was another db forum!

Van B
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jan 2005 18:22
I love party games, so I'll probably end up buying a full set of controllers and Smash Bros - I doubt it'll be as good as the almighty Kung-Fu Chaos on the X-Box though.

Van-B

soapyfish
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jan 2005 20:40
Well, most of you seem really positive and I can't argue with £10 or less for a game. Roll on the week-end.

Formely code2kill
the play2kill fan club
Wiggett
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jan 2005 20:45
Quote: "I love party games, so I'll probably end up buying a full set of controllers and Smash Bros - I doubt it'll be as good as the almighty Kung-Fu Chaos on the X-Box though."

boy are you in for it, kung foo chaos= good for a lil while then a bit repetitive and more fo a novelty game
ssb= hell of awesome and always good with 4 player battle championships.

Hangman Studios
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jan 2005 22:16
Actually Play2Kill, the Gamecube has only sold I think 0.3 million units less than the Xbox. They're constantly trading third and second places in worldwide sales. Anyway, if you want one, now would have to be the time. I don't know if they're doing this in England, but in the states there's a bundle pack that comes with Mario Kart: Double Dash!! and an extra controller. It's neat, but nowhere near as cool as when the had the Zelda Collector's Edition bundle (Zelda 1, 2, Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask one one disk)!

"His Chops are too righteous! The helmets can't handle this intensity of Rock and Roll!"-Planktin
Peter H
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jan 2005 23:23 Edited at: 6th Jan 2005 23:25
I bought a XBox about a week ago...

so you can trust me as an un baised opinion when i tell you that GameCube is Better then XBox in some ways (i wouldn't say that if i was biased towards XBox would i?)

for instance...after buying the XBox i wanted some party games (I.E. Mario kart style racing...or mario brothers bashing) but the only game i could find was "Crash Bandicoot 'nitro kart'"...and i could only find that online...but i could get DanceDanceRevolution...which isn't a bad party game at all...(but the GameCube has a larger variaty of E rated party games..as in you could classify halo as a party game ...but i was limited to E rated games)

I also wanted a Zelda/ish game for XBox...and i wasn't dissapointed this time...you can get "The Hobbit" for $15-$20, and it's not a bad Zelda style game at all! (nice and long also)

if i had a choice i would get Both the XBox and the GameCube (i wouldn't recommend PS2 unless you just have to have Final Fantasy games)

but what it really comes down to is which console's games you like better (the only other factor that comes to mind is that the XBox comes with a hard drive...which means that when comparing prices you can count out memory cards)

--Peter

"We make the worst games in the universe."

Van B
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jan 2005 00:13
Another good party game for XBox is Fusion Frenzy - which is a bit like a mix between every classic game ever, and Gladiators. It's like a gameshow make from about 100 mini-games, I especially like the snake and bug-squish games - but the best event is a gradually thinning cylinder with 4 hamsterballs on top - the winner is the one to stay on it . The are ways to be a right git in some of the events unfortunately, the real fun is in the minigames with 3 other people who like a laugh.

Van-B

Van B
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jan 2005 04:27
Just found this linked to hotmail's site:

http://gamesradar.msn.co.uk/news/default.asp?pagetypeid=2&articleid=33606&subsectionid=1587

Nice free advert from Microsoft - I mean, us poor gamers very rarely get bargains thrown at us in this fashion. I'll take 5 GC games over any XBox game .

Van-B

soapyfish
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jan 2005 06:41
@ Van B, thankyou so much for the link, there's nothing better then finding something dirt cheap at a shop you'd never thought of going too, here's hoping Argos hasn't sold out.

@Peter_
Quote: "if i had a choice i would get Both the XBox and the GameCube (i wouldn't recommend PS2 unless you just have to have Final Fantasy games)"

If I had a choice now I would choose an XBox over a PS2 but for the time being I'm looking to have as much fun as possible for as little money as possible.

@ Hangman Studios
Quote: "there's a bundle pack that comes with Mario Kart: Double Dash!! and an extra controller. "

There's something similar over here, it's called the Mario Kart: Double Dash Platinum Hardware Pack and includes a silver gamecube and a copy of Mario Kart: Double Dash. Although I like the idea of a silver console I can't justify the idea of paying an extra £30 just for a lick of paint and a game that can probably be picked up less on the net, plus it doesn't come with an extra controller over here (as far as I know anyway.) And yes, I'd prefer a bit of Zelda aswell.

Well, I guess my minds made up, thankyou to everyone that contributed to the thread, I can't say no to just £39.99 for a nice, new console and I can't see it doing a dreamcast any time soon, not until I've got myself a copy of Super Monkey Ball anyway.

Formely code2kill
the play2kill fan club
Zero Blitzt
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jan 2005 06:48
Here are 3 games for you to get:
Metroid Prime
Metroid Prime 2
The new Zelda coming out later this year

Money well spent

"And C++ has 2 version Microsoft visual C++ and Bordland C++."
Cian Rice
Years of Service
User Offline
What? You pay extra for that pack? It was the same price as a regular gamecube in a Target I went to? Ugh that sucks!

Have a heart and join my message board.And now my messageboards work again!Woot!
Jeku
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jan 2005 08:08
Remember that just because you can get a game on two systems, doesn't mean it will be just as good. Take Splinter Cell 2 for Xbox and NGC. The Xbox version surpasses all the other versions, and the NGC version is just crap (according to GameSpot and IGN), but the first Splinter Cell was apparently pretty good on the NGC.

I have an NGC and only have three games, all of which are great: Harvest Moon, Super Monkey Ball 2, and Animal Crossing. I recommend any one of those three.

--[GameBasic - Coming Soon]-- ^^^ banner generously designed by TheBigBabou
Cian Rice
Years of Service
User Offline
Same goes for Ghost Recon 2 and Rainbow 6 3.

Have a heart and join my message board.And now my messageboards work again!Woot!
TravisP
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jan 2005 09:35
Metroid Prime 2 and (upcoming) Resident Evil 4

Note: The above I didn't say, your just crazy.
Cian Rice
Years of Service
User Offline
Resident Evil is a biggie, I played the demo and it is awesome, especially killing the guys with a knife.

Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jan 2005 10:04
Quote: "Actually Play2Kill, the Gamecube has only sold I think 0.3 million units less than the Xbox. They're constantly trading third and second places in worldwide sales"

Someone missed CES. The X-Box currently is out-selling the PS2, the GameCube is also in 3rd Position by a mere 350,000 units world-wide.

Considering the PS2-Slim was just released, and alot of people were replacing thier dead hardware.. seems incredible that the final leg before the nexgen the competition is closers than ever before.

Nintendo looks blood stronger than ever, Microsoft have come up from being the underdogs to being the top-dog. Sony are loosing ground across the board.
With the Software partnership in the nexgen between Nintendo and Microsoft, it is quite obviously they're planning to work together (to a degree) in order to wipe Sony out.

you know what they say about 'The Enemy of my Enemy', Sony pose the biggest threat.. both Microsoft and Nintendo look like they mean *serious* business soon. With Microsoft set to drop the price of the X-Box once again to £70 in the UK, as well as the rumour of the X-Box S being unvieled at GDC (March 7th San Antonio, TX).

heh, probably one of the best times to get Nintendo.
I'm actually *extremely* excited about a recent rumour that all GameCube games are set to be compatible with the Revolution. So we maybe seeing Nintendo making use of thier old games like Sony tried to.

Quote: "I have an NGC and only have three games, all of which are great: Harvest Moon, Super Monkey Ball 2, and Animal Crossing. I recommend any one of those three."

I've highlighted the one I recommend

Tales of Syphonia, Beyond Good & Evil, Prince of Persia The Warrior Within, Resident Evil 0, 1, VeronicaX, & 4, Phantasy Star Online 1 & 2, Billy Hatcher & The Giant Egg, 007 Rogue Agent, etc... heh I could go on for ages.

I just love so many of the GC Games, especially Soul Calibre 2. I bought it for the GameCube and my brother got it for the PS2. Personally I think the GC Graphics look far better, not to mention the characters appear to react much quicker and combo's seem easier to perform. It's also easier to know how far down you've pressed the LR Analog buttons for the Half-Action moves

Jeku
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jan 2005 10:09
Quote: "Harvest Moon, Super Monkey Ball 2, and Animal Crossing"

I'm not embarrassed by those ones But honestly, my wife wanted Animal Crossing, and it was only $9 at the time with an EBGames.com coupon!

--[GameBasic - Coming Soon]-- ^^^ banner generously designed by TheBigBabou
Cian Rice
Years of Service
User Offline
Ah Soul Calibur 2, my favorite fighting game. Personally I think the graphics are best on Xbox and then Gamecube has the 2nd best (thought it's very close to the Xbox) but the Ps2 looks like crap, however I think it controls the best on Gamecube, and 2nd best on Xbox and once again total crap on PS2. And I think the Gamecube has the BEST exsclusive character

Lord Ozzum
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jan 2005 16:28
Quote: "Is there any point in buying a gamecube?"

Resident Evil 4

"I don’t want to achieve immortality through my work. I want to achieve it by not dying."
---Woody Allen
"I Wanna Rock and roll all night, and party everyday!" --Kiss
MiR
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jan 2005 18:06
Quote: "And I think the Gamecube has the BEST exsclusive character"

Easily.

My god. These GC prices are unfair. They´re throwing them away! I mean donkey konga and the GC for less than 100€! Let´s see if some of this weird pricing gets to Spain. I doubt it though as people here sell thier second hand games for as much as 45€.

¿Como estas you el dia de today?
lagmaster
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing:
Posted: 7th Jan 2005 20:39
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=20390&item=8159139875&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=20390&item=8159139902&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

just searched for buy it now and they popped up. brought one of each

Rob K
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jan 2005 00:06
Quote: "Monkey Ball should only ever be played on a GameCube"

Monkey Ball is the ultimate in pure entertainment. Such a wonderfully simple concept, only one control (for the main game at least), and yet it can be fiendishly difficult at times (Expert Mode!)

BlueGUI:Windows UI Plugin - All the power of the windows interface in your DBPro games.
Cian Rice
Years of Service
User Offline
Well there have been 3 reviews for REsident Evil 4, and it's averaged out at a 9.9 out of 10, just thought I would let you know.

Peter H
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jan 2005 06:46
@Play2kill- yeah, if you are on a limited budget then go for gamecube

@Van B- lol, i didn't even consider that fusion game..it looked like a flop

but with you're reccomendation i'll check it out...

--Peter

"We make the worst games in the universe."

Cian Rice
Years of Service
User Offline
Alot of people like Fusion Frenzy, but I don't. At all.

DrakeX
Years of Service
User Offline
ssbm
metroid prime
metroid prime 2

i'm pretty damn picky when it comes to video games. nothing i've seen or played on the PS2 has impressed me very much, and on the xbox, halo 1/2 are really the only games i've seen or played that i like. i love my GC, despite the fact that i only have about 4 games for it.

"when it's done" means "we have no idea, we forgot to do that; we were hoping you would all forget we promised <insert exotic promise here>"
blanky
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jan 2005 20:51
The only reason I've got a PS2 (I love my Ninty64 and my Gamecube ), is for Jak 2, Jak 3 and the Ratchet & Clank games. That's it.

2005 - Year of cartoony red cubes (look! black outline!), for me at least.
soapyfish
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jan 2005 01:44
LOL, I've spent the last few days reading articles about how the gamecube isn't selling very well, I go to buy one to-day and in all 4 shops I check they've sold out, someone obviously hasn't been doding their homework .

Now I'm going to have to order one and hope it arrives pretty quick (hoping to have monkey ball-athon next Saturday, hopefully if the gamecube's as quiet as people say it is I'll be able to load myself with caffeine and go for an all nighter.

Formely code2kill
Is it really that hard to check your spelling before clicking the Post Message button?
the play2kill fan club
Van B
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jan 2005 01:48
I just got one today, then had to go back and buy a memory card - Gamestation has a decent controller and mem card pack for £9.99.

I got Pikmin, MonkeyBall, Res Evil 0 - and the very cruddy Die Hard.

Van-B

David T
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jan 2005 01:50 Edited at: 9th Jan 2005 01:50
You want Beyond Good & Evil too - a brilliant RPG, what GC Zelda should be like

lol, the GC seems to be the new 'must have'. At least 3 people have now gone and got one from reading this topic

Get 15 new commands, all the date / time commands left out of DBPro for free!
DOWNLOAD PLUGINS HERE: http://www.davidtattersall.me.uk/ and select "DarkBasic"
soapyfish
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jan 2005 01:55 Edited at: 9th Jan 2005 01:57
I was going to edit my last post but seeing as it isn't the last post anymore I didn't think people would notice it, but Van B touches on the subject anyway.

Quote: "had to go back and buy a memory card "

I've noticed lots of different sized memory cards. play.com are selling (well they don't have any in stock right now) a 251 memory card for £14.99, this isn't beyond my budget but I don't want to buy it if I'm only ever going to use about a 1/4 of the space it has to offer, likewise, I don't want to have to buy more than one memory card (buy a smaller size but then run out of room really quickly.)

What size would you people recommend I get? Thanks in advance.

Formely code2kill
Is it really that hard to check your spelling before clicking the Post Message button?
the play2kill fan club
David T
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jan 2005 03:06
As big as possible - you'll soon fill them up. Don't know how, it just happens

soapyfish
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jan 2005 03:31
Thanks, will do.

Formely code2kill
the play2kill fan club
Rob K
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jan 2005 03:55
I suggest a 251. The 56-block cards are too small for more than 4 or 5 games. Memory requirements do vary quite widely. Some games only require 3 or 4 blocks, others require 20 or 30.

BlueGUI:Windows UI Plugin - All the power of the windows interface in your DBPro games.
soapyfish
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jan 2005 06:30
Thanks for the suggestion, I'll order a 251 a.s.a.p.

Formely code2kill
the play2kill fan club
Van B
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Jan 2005 02:40
The one I got with a pad was 4mb, dunno how many blocks that is.

I'm addicted to Pikmin, haven't seen gameplay as engrossing as that since Lemmings. Pikmin2 is 2 players as well - should be fun.

Van-B

Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Jan 2005 05:15
Blocks - Size - Price (Game) / (Nintendo)
59 4Mb (512KB) £5 / £10
127 4Mb (1MB) £10 / £20
259 16Mb (2MB) £15 / £25

Most games use around 3-5 Blocks, but there are some that use upto 10 (suchas Resident Evil) and there are some that really make you wonder how much space they really need.

Dark Alliance for example uses 55 Blocks, which means if you've saved anything before on a 4Mb Card and your hunting for a new one.
What really got me recently...

Pokémon Colessum - 59 Blocks
Tales of Symphonia - 3 Blocks (per Save)

you can only have one Character in Colessum. as a result can't be bother to buy a card just for that game, i mean the RPG bit i got to play was interesting but not enough to be worth a £5 to play heh

Some very good games out there for the machine.
As for the poor sales, well the GC is selling 200,000 units behind the Playstation 2 / PS2-Slim (combined) which puts it into 3rd place... still ya know that's bloody awesome sales heh

Hangman Studios
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Jan 2005 09:39 Edited at: 10th Jan 2005 09:42
Fools! 1019 is the best! It's a bit more expensive ($20 I think), but it's the biggest memory card there is, so you'll never have to buy a new one!

@Leyvin:
Isn't that because in Pokemon colosseum you can save anywhere? Games that let you save any time typically take up more space on a memory card than games where you can save in set places.

"His Chops are too righteous! The helmets can't handle this intensity of Rock and Roll!"-Plankton
BearCDPOLD
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Jan 2005 10:24
Listen to the Hangman, get the 1019.

I've filled up three 59s and a 251.

Crazy Donut Productions, Current Project: Project Starbuks
Sony stole our name!
David T
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Jan 2005 15:51
Any EA game usually takes up alot.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-23 10:18:21
Your offset time is: 2024-09-23 10:18:21