Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / Another one of those hosting post's

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jan 2005 03:08
Ok well here's another one of them. I just recently purchased 2gb of space with 5gb bandwith a day for 1 year from power webs, the thing is i don't need all this space and bandwith. I only need some space for some demo's of mine and thing's i have been working on in dbp and some friend's of mine have a band (they play in local club's and bar's and such) they want me to build them a site and some demo cd's there site will only consist of some small sound sample's of there track's though and photo's.

So since i will have extra space i figured i would offer it out to some of the people in the db community. Due to the limited space and bandwith though i will only be able to help out a couple people if they are interested. Please reply to me if you are interest at zonechicken@dbgamezone.com and before replying to this and please have a reason to reply,(as in demo's, concept art, model's, texture's) or something that is game related to a game you are working on and want to share with the communnity.

This is free btw i do not expect anything in return, your folder would be located at dbgamezone.com/your folder/ i'm doing this because as i said i don't need all the space and bandwith i have, and i would like to use this extra space to help some people share there work if they want to with the community. However again this is limited to space and bandwith use per day so i will only offer this to a couple people, and again it has been payed for 1 year already and the extra space and bandwith i am not using is wasted money.
Neofish
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jan 2005 04:16
I don't need this service (dbspot ) but people may want to know if they get services such as phpMyAdmin or server-side FTP

Also I'll bump this because It's generous

Also due to the take-free-stuff-when-I-can person I am I'll take up your offer if no-one does

Zone Chicken
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jan 2005 05:56
ftp to your folder yes, phpmyadmin yes, but i can add in only 5 mySQL database's for free, i have made my own so there is 4 left.
Neofish
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jan 2005 05:59
Ok, if no-one else bags it I'll take it please

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-23 06:23:01
Your offset time is: 2024-09-23 06:23:01