Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / Sunday Panzers is really popular! :-)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Jan 2005 22:31
hi people, just to say this to all you, try to make a search with 4 example google, and search "sunday panzers"....
Czech, german, hungarian, polish, taiwan and china sites of freeware games! and etc etc etc
Also, it will be released on a magazine in italy and in czech.
So, by the way, someone of you is intrested in helping me for the future? It will be placed in the credits, as i actually am.

Free Download for a Free World
go to my www to play RAVEN, THE FLIGHT OF RAVEN, SUNDAY DRIVERS and SUNDAY PANZERS!
Wiggett
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Jan 2005 23:36
uh that last lien is either poor english, or some odd question with poor english, eitehr way if you're asking for help with things i'd be glad to help with media that i could help with ermes.

Ermes
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Jan 2005 00:45
sorry for my poor english...

I'm not asking for help, but i offer you to make something for me and to be published a lot , due the media coverage of games like sunday panzers.

like this: some of you make the mp3 for the intro of my game, in the start credits i'll write "music by ..name ... email ... www"

i hope some of you have understand.

actually, i need some nice toon mp3 intro for my next game, at least 300kb and 20 seconds lenght, and props sounds to be looped.

go to my www to play RAVEN, THE FLIGHT OF RAVEN, SUNDAY DRIVERS and SUNDAY PANZERS!
dark coder
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Jan 2005 01:19
yeh i downloaded it yesterday its a kewl game

Wiggett
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Jan 2005 08:42
oh ok i get ya now ermes, ur offering to buff up our popularity, cool. when i get somethin of mad proportions i might send it your way.

Ermes
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Jan 2005 16:06
yes, we can use our games as showcases of what we can do.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-23 06:26:36
Your offset time is: 2024-09-23 06:26:36