Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / GUITAR WOLF IS TEH GREATEST MOVIE

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Jan 2005 21:41 Edited at: 13th Jan 2005 21:45
holy crap, for anyone in aust sbs just playe d amovie calledguitar wolf, its from japan. it is so god damn awesome, its about a kid who loves this rock band, and he helps them (inadvertantly) escape their tyranical manager, so the lead singer (guitar wolf) gives him a whistle and tells him to blow it when he needs help. anyway skip to a few days later, the kid meets a girl and falls in lov ewith her, they are ina town and all teh townspeople end up beign zombies, so they try and escape, the kid (ace) finds out that the girl (tobio) is actually a haemaphrodite, and he freaks out and runs off, then he hears the zombies enter the room and hears her/him scream. btu he doesnt save her so he blows the whistle, then the band hears it and comes to the rescue > ANyway tahts just a teaser of the first part of the film, seriously every must download this film or go hire it, it's the funniest zombie horror with aliens i have ever seen. ROCK AND LOLL!!!!

edit: just checked the tv guide, its called wild zero, not guitar wolf. and loki torrent has a downloadable version

Mnemonix
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Jan 2005 22:04

The 3d chat is coming...
Rights For Traffic Cones!
Van B
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Jan 2005 22:42 Edited at: 13th Jan 2005 22:46
Whoah, Guitar Wolf is actually his name, and his band mates are called Bass Wolf and Drum Wolf - Maracas Wolf was deemed to minor to appear in the movie.

Check out this website, not for kiddies though, there's severed bits and dissapointing breasts all over the place .
http://www.mandiapple.com/snowblood/wildzero.htm

EDIT:
Quote: "Rock and roll is not over baby, rock and roll never dies''"

You should get Shawn of the Dead Rob, right up your street, especially if you see the funny side of modern British comedy (like Red Dwarf - which I think is about the most well known in Oz).

Van-B

It's c**p being the only coder in the village.
Mnemonix
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Jan 2005 22:54
Red Dwarf is great, as is Shaun of the dead

The 3d chat is coming...
Rights For Traffic Cones!
Sparda
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jan 2005 02:03
Ha, you just stumbled across the greatest movie ever.

Yea, the name is Wild Zero and there is absolutely no plot, just zombie killing goodness.

ROCK AND ROLL!!!!

Formerly Konrad =) Gl and hf
bitJericho
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jan 2005 03:54
nah, no other zombie movie could beat dawn of the dead..

For a good review of said movie, see here:
*warning, may not be suitable for young children, or those easily offended*
http://www.maddox.xmission.com/c.cgi?u=dawn_rules

Yarr join LoGD and defeat your fellow coders!
Van B
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jan 2005 04:57
Sean rules - it's the only zombie flick to have a decent ending, too much misery in the new Dawn. The 2 best characters get it the worst, the sniper dude with all the guns, and the tidy blonde. Your left with the big cop, and the blonde boring one. I actually felt sorry for the cop dude, like she did'nt even give him a chance - and the guy she went for had all the charisma of dead goat.

28 Days later rocked, but it's damn hard to watch. It's not the horror aspect, it's 2 things; The dead baby, and the thumbs in the eyes. That's just too much, zombie flicks are supposed to be fun, I don't really see 28 Days as a proper zombie movie, more like a depressing horror with amazing visuals.

Van-B

It's c**p being the only coder in the village.
NathanF
Years of Service
User Offline
OMG, I watched it too!!
It was like pretty late, but this thing had zombies and men you thought were girls, it was like teh koolest thing I saw in a long time!

-Formerly DarkSephiroth-
Zero Blitzt
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jan 2005 10:52
I loved 28 Days Later, I can't wait until the sequel comes out (and there is rumor of a sequel going around).

"And C++ has 2 version Microsoft visual C++ and Bordland C++."
Wiggett
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jan 2005 11:02
28 days wasnt baad, my brotehr just copied shaun of the dead for me, and yeah guitar wolf just rocks, ROCK AND LOLLLLLLL! (i say lol cause he doesnt pronounce teh second r properly)

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-23 08:32:51
Your offset time is: 2024-09-23 08:32:51