Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / rpg help!!!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jan 2005 03:42
hi guys
I know this might seem a lot, but so far I have written this (abysmal but unfinished) script:

In this I would like to have the camera always facing the matrix, and the box always in the center of the screen, and if the person playing presses right left up or down, the box moves that way and the camera follows it so that the box stays in the center of the screen the hole time.
I know it sounds like a lot but I know some of you can do it really easily so PLEASE HELP ME!!!
Thanks a lot guys
Double O Benny

the apocalypse is coming!
Spaceman Spiff
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jan 2005 05:27
Here's some code I cut out of the 3D Monster hunt tutorial. It's fairly well documented and should work with either version of DB. Hope it helps.

BTW if this is your first project I would recamend doing most of the tutorials first at least, but it's your choice.

Good luck with it!

I've bein driving since the age of three; if you don't belive me ask my parents, you can find them at the county hospital for the mentally imbalanced.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-23 09:22:32
Your offset time is: 2024-09-23 09:22:32