Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / I've got a tale to say...

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jan 2005 03:51 Edited at: 16th Jan 2005 04:11
Once there was a he played to much that's why he needed a lot of to stay up. His mom said he played to much and with bad his eyes would become . His mom was to late his eyes became and he wore so no one would see that. Still he couldn't get enough of it and soon the next generation were there, he played on his as much as on his . He couldn't care about the anymore and soon he had a , at a later stage he became like this cos he lost one of his eyes. He only stopped playing once and that was when he got to the to shave his . He played so much games that soon he didn't understand the difference between real and fiction. So he became -MAN. The only 1 eyed superhero in the . He saved people from , , and worse !!! OH MY . Some people didn't like his heroism and soon the began to turn it's back on . He had to to be safe, but with his to be awake everything was ok. What didn't knew was that the also liked very much so they him. When they were finished they trew them out of their right into the with rotten . Our was really down then cos his surreal friends of his always looked friendly. <Hole in story> Our earned well his money...and turned into , soon he was pretty succeful in the -Business.
Now... change every in this story into
cos... this is LEE

Now what's the morality of this story: Lee owns!!!

Liked it?

And now why it's in the FPS Creator forum: Why the heck does it take 4 hours to lightmap a map!!! I still don't get it fully...

Don't eat yellow snow!
MaddA ChieF
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jan 2005 04:02
wierd. Just wierd. Kinda funny but could have been in general talk.
Doesn't have much to do with FPSC does it.

www.geocities.com/vgamestuff
TravisP
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jan 2005 04:50
Spamzors

Note: The above I didn't say, your just crazy.

Not a ripoff of The Twilight Zone
Noldor
Years of Service
User Offline
what are you?
Drunk?
I think we figured out who has the drinking problem.
Chimera
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jan 2005 04:58
Quote: "what are you?
Drunk?"

No, I'm just a kid trying not to be boored...could explain most of it, plz don't flame

Don't eat yellow snow!
OSX Using Happy Dude
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jan 2005 05:28 Edited at: 16th Jan 2005 05:30
Quote: "Why the heck does it take 4 hours to lightmap a map!"

Because you've got a slow computer ? Calculating lights is extremely complex and time consuming.

Imagine a light shining on a cube. You've got to calculate the shadows correctly based on the position and height of the light. Now imagine a pole behind the cube. You now have to do lighting based on both objects.

Noah
Years of Service
User Offline
That was the most pointless pic-instead-of-words story i've ever read. And also the most pointless story ive read anyways.

Huked on foniks wurked fer mee!
Chimera
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jan 2005 05:29 Edited at: 16th Jan 2005 05:30
I thought the engine did that the moment you set the light there.
By the way... it's meant to be meaningless. Why do you people all search something behind it!

Don't eat yellow snow!
Noah
Years of Service
User Offline
nooooooooooooo. . .

Huked on foniks wurked fer mee!
TravisP
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jan 2005 06:41
Quote: "No, I'm just a kid trying not to be boored...could explain most of it, plz don't flame"

Play a video game.

Note: The above I didn't say, your just crazy.

Not a ripoff of The Twilight Zone

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-23 08:29:23
Your offset time is: 2024-09-23 08:29:23