Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Help with rpg battles script PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
HEre the code of what im trying to do the model is to small and the frames arnt playing i dont thing some help would be apreciated

set display mode 640,480,16

sync on
sync rate 30

make matrix 1,100,100,10,10
make object cone 1,10
position object 1,50,0,20
LOAD OBJECT "L-Alien Rollerbug-Idle.x",2
position object 2,50,0,80

load object "L-Alien Rollerbug-Attack1.x",3
position object 2,50,0,80
hide object 3

position camera 0,10,50
yrotate camera 90

do
IF 1=spacekey()
show object 3
play object 3
HIT1=RND(6)
IF HIT1 <4
PRINT "miss"
ENDIF
IF HIT1 >3
print "hit"
ENDIF
hide object 3
ENDIF
sync
loop
Spaceman Spiff
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jan 2005 16:50
Ok I can't really understand what it is your asking but I'll guess just for fun. If you want the model to be bigger use the SCALE OBJECT command in DB it would look sorta like this:

Scale Object ObjectNumber, XSize, YSize, ZSize

You would need to replace the ObjectNumber the xsize the ysize and the zsize with the values you want.

Ummm I don't know what it is you mean by "the frames aren't playing but do you mean that the text inside your DO LOOP isn't being displayed? If so you should put a SYNC command ON both sides of your PRINT commands so that the DO LOOP looks like this:

do
IF 1=spacekey()
show object 3
play object 3
HIT1=RND(6)
IF HIT1 <4
SYNC
PRINT "miss"
SYNC
ENDIF
IF HIT1 >3
SYNC
print "hit"
SYNC
ENDIF
hide object 3
ENDIF
sync
loop

That should help a bit, but if that doesn't work or your asking somthing else, sorry but I can't help ya.

I've bein driving since the age of three; if you don't belive me ask my parents, you can find them at the county hospital for the mentally imbalanced.
Baggers
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jan 2005 22:02
you could try mesing with the animation speed, set it rediculously high and see if you have any movement then, i have occasionaly had to do this so see that a object is playing atall.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-23 09:16:54
Your offset time is: 2024-09-23 09:16:54