Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / Taking someting from somewhere and using it somewhere else :os

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Jan 2005 04:53
Hey all,
I'm interested in taking interesting articles from the media, magazines and the web and placing them all on one site for people to look at.

I'm not bothered about the things you see on prime time news or on the front page of the paper. I'm interested in the things that are genuinely interesting but don't get a lot of coverage.

I was just wondering whether or not this would be legal, the articles wouldn't be exclusives, they'd possibly be quite common, just not very easy to find and could have happened years ago. Thank you in advance.

Formely code2kill
Is it really that hard to check your spelling before clicking the Post Message button?
Neofish
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Jan 2005 04:55
You'd have to ask the people who made the article, they would probably want a link with the article or just a straight link.

soapyfish
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Jan 2005 05:17
Cheese flaps, that's the last thing I wanted to here. If the article appears in more then one place who would I ask, everyone who printed it, the first person to print it, who?

Formely code2kill
Is it really that hard to check your spelling before clicking the Post Message button?
Neofish
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Jan 2005 06:28
The author or any copyright owners, it should say.

soapyfish
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Jan 2005 08:46
Okay, thankyou for all the help.

Formely code2kill

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-23 08:21:45
Your offset time is: 2024-09-23 08:21:45