Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Animated Objects ?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Jan 2005 17:03
Will it be possible to insert animated models? like........a ventilator , or a running lawnmower , or an old clock , or some traps like in quake 3 ? an animated driving car would also be nice. i think for this it must have "pathways".
and what about clouds ? Are there more layers than one ?
Fading to a specified direction ? ( north , south.... )
and will water be included ? swimming , diving ???
i know.....i've got tooooooo much questions
Noah
Years of Service
User Offline
This kind of goes along with what Mr. Flowerkohl was saying:
Can you have an animated object just sitting on top of the table that does nothing but look cool like a lava lamp or something? (I don't actually want a lava lamp in my games )

Huked on foniks wurked fer mee!
Mr Flowerkohl
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Jan 2005 14:30
i don't want a lava lamp , too. I want tied up , suffering zombies to "hang" around. like in doom
Plazmeh
Years of Service
User Offline
I'm gonna bump this. I want this answered!!!!!

That would be pwnage

uman
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Jan 2005 21:57
I believe that a while back it was mentioned animated objects or at least movement of objects of some kind can be included, suggesting that traps for instance could be used. Doors move dont they.

Perhaps if you check the FAQ you might find the answer if the info in the previous statement I saw a long while back is listed.

Animated models - like something on a table where a models moves through a seies of frames - the answer must be yes. It has to be.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 18:14:01
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 18:14:01