Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / 2D collision

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hey, ive been mucking arround with some sprites and using paste image commands ive thrown together a very very simple sonic game, all you can do atm is move right but i was wondering if there was a command like object collision (A,B) for 2d? also, could i use it to make sure he stayed on the ground rather than having repositioning ifs?

An Archangel in bondage Bediademed, souled. With a murder of ravens. But no less Astarte to behold. Abandoned by Heaven To the dead, dark and past. Cast Her dispersions On life's brittle glass.
ReD_eYe
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Jan 2005 04:38 Edited at: 21st Jan 2005 04:40
Yes!

and

Yes!

#edit, you want me to tell you what they are aswell i spose?
"Sprite Collision(A,B)"
Works just like Object Collision. Obviously it won't work for images though, and there isn't one for checking collision between images.

And yeh, just have it so that if you are colliding with your "ground" sprite, gravity won't affect it anymore.

http://www.dbspot.com/NYC
New years competition... Fo Shizzle.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-23 10:18:46
Your offset time is: 2024-09-23 10:18:46